Soi Fon's Gift - Bleach

" - " = Speaking
' - ' = Thinking
𒊹︎= Cut/Series of Events
~ - ~ = Place/Time
- Bold - = Onomatopoeia
Enjoy!

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Soi-Fon the Captain of the 2nd Division and the 9th Head of the Fong Family. She sits in a bath as a young man stands at the door

Soi-Fon is a relatively petite woman with gray eyes and black hair which she wears short with two long braids bound in white cloth, each ending in a large golden ring.

"L/N F/N, You did well on today's mission, well actually you've been doing good ever since you got here." She compliments

F/N, "I appreciate your compliment, Captain."

F/N wears a white haori over a very deep crimson-colored nagagi kimono with a black umanori-styled hakama, a pair of zōri with red straps, and white tabi socks, with his Zanpakuto ties at his waist

She smiles, "You're an exceptional swordsman and you're leadership skills equate to my own, you're the epitome of what a lieutenant should strive to be."

F/N, "I only do my best to protect this society, as everyone else."

She lies on the side of the tub and him over, "Y'know a humble man is one of women's universal turn on's."

She grins as F/N kneels, "So how about I give you a gift for such hard work and dedication?"

F/N grins, "Y'know, we can't keep this relationship hidden for much longer."

Soi-Fon smirks, "Welp we'll be alright, no one's here."

F/N stands as Soi-Fon pulls at his hakama as his clothes come in done, "I've always admired your body." She says as his pants fall revealing his raging erection, her voice low and seductive, her lips curved in the hint of an alluring smile, a breath escapes when she runs the tip of her pink tongue over the head where he just bit. He closes his eyes, his cock throbbing with a slight pain as the warmth of her mouth envelops the head of his cock and begins to suck it gently. She pulls him closer gripping his ass for leverage as she goes down on his lower half, he groans at the pleasure, it could get frustrating hiding a relationship from their fellow captains and lieutenants. His eyes close as he thrusts his hips into her face, his balls ramming her chin as she backs off with a cough.

"Sorry!" he says immediately as she grins

"It's fine, we barely get to do this anyway, I understand you're impatience," she says as her hands caress his abs, she grabs his sides and focuses on his tip using her heat as a way to stimulate him before taking more of him into her mouth, his dick twitches as she takes him deep into her throat, his toes digging into the floor to keep himself anchored against the warm and wet volley of her mouth. Her hand slips up to cup his balls as his entire body twitches.

"Don't let yourself cum this early," she takes his entire length while looking him dead in his eyes, he strains the muscles in his legs to reframe from cumming but the wetness is a battle in itself, this is amusing to her, she retreats and opens her mouth, strings of saliva stretching from his cock to her mouth as her heavy breaths brush against his cock.

F/N: "Never knew you had such skills."

F/N's face is flushed with a deep red his cock twitch and hungry for more of Soi-Fon's silky wetness

Soi-Fon caresses his pecs as her finger glides over his nipples rubbing them in a circular motion as she takes his cock in one go, 'Nipple stimulation?!' he thinks. He's never thought about treating his nipples in such a way, this foreign feeling working hand-in-hand with her Fellatio felt similar to the feeling of being enveloped in a never-ending cycle of sexual jubilation.

The act of giving such good fellatio increases her amusement and so she takes him faster rushing her mouth up and down his shaft he feels something growing throughout his body and then BAM! His body jerks and stiffens, an orgasm birthed from nipple stimulation! This was new! He hadn't had such a response since that time He and Soi-Fon were sneakily fucking during a meeting, It was exhilarating! And the sensation, the sensation of his Captain/Lover rubbing his nipples was nothing like any other. He'd never felt anything like it before. He couldn't believe it! She didn't stop, giving no time for his body to recover.

"S-Soi, Wait a moment!" He whimpers

She grins and twists her head as she goes up and down, "W-Wait...I-I won't last much—" he bites her tongue as Soi-Fon reaches his base his cum pouring into her throat. Her tongue rubs over his cum and his cock throbs as she swallows the thick fluid, she looks at him with wide, innocent eyes and smiles.

She licks the cum from between her lips, F/N shudders at the feel of her hot tongue licking up and down the slit of his cock "Oh! So, good, right? You enjoyed yourself?" she asks him with a pleased grin.

He nods and tries to speak, but a small gurgling sound comes out, his cheeks flushed a bright crimson, "Yes...yes, I did."

Soi-Fon smiles as she watches him sit on the floor. "Too much?"

He holds up his hand, and it's completely trembling as he brings his pointer and thumb close together, "Little bit."

She raises and steps out of the tub, "Stop whining." she lies on the floor and paces his cock in the middle of her tits, "Ready?"

Weakly, "N-No~.."

Her tits lathered in soap as she stroked them against his cocked she sucks his head the feeling overwhelming, "Good...you should be...." she moans as her fingers continue to caress his balls, his arms wrap around her waist holding her close, his breathing labored she moans as she grinds her tit on his cock harder sucking the head of his cock with eagerness, F/N taps the ground, his entire body trembling as he felt his orgasm begin to build again."Soi!" he calls out and moans loudly as his orgasm began to build inside him.

"That's my name." She whispers as he erupts all over his face she closes her eyes as weakly lies on the floor a small F/N-shaped soul floating from his mouth as he lies unconscious.

.
.
.
.
.
.

That's enough for this request don't forget to vote comment and read my other stories

Brought to you by Ashma_Star