Burning Love - Demon Slayer

" - " = Speaking
' - ' = Thinking
𒊹︎= Cut/Series of Events
~ - ~ = Place/Time
- Bold - = Onomatopoeia
Enjoy!

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

After the death of his mentor, Kyojuro Rengoku, F/N L/N has been training for the past week, with no breaks, not even eating...putting strain and stress on his body and stress on the one he cares for most.

From the window another demon slayer sits, she has unusually pink and green hair, "He's been like this ever since Rengoku died, he gonna end up getting himself killed...none of the other hashira could get him to stop."

She walks outside, "F/N!" He ignores her and keeps training, "F/N please, come eat."

"I don't need it." He says in a tone that sounded like he was in a trance.

"You haven't eaten in 8 days, I've made your favorite! Croquettes!" She says.

"Nuh uh..."

He continues to train his body which seemingly moved on its own as he swung his blade...

Mitsuri began to tear up, she's never seen F/N like this he was always the stoic and reserved type but now he's hollow a shell of what he used to be...

She wraps her arm around him, "F/N...please I don't like seeing you like this, imagine if Rengoku saw you behaving like this!"

The dull colors of his (E/C) brighten as he drops his sword and his shoulders fall low, "He would say..."

His voice was raspy and barely comprehensible, "...It's too bright to have such a gloomy face, brighten up and burn with optimism..."

Mitsuri breaks down as F/N holds her hand he looks down as tears pour from her eyes, "I'm sorry Mitsuri, let's go home."

He picks her up and carries her against his chest, his hands holding her thighs as she wraps her arms around his neck ignoring the pain in every step he took. "I should've kept my composure." He walks through the house, "I'm sure, you've been stressed, and I'll make that stress wither away, I swear it."

     𒊹︎

Moans began to fill Mitsuri's rooms as well as the clapping of their skin made, 'Let yourself go.'

F/N holds her in the same position but with their clothes undone and loosely worn around their bodies, he pumps into her at a steady pace, she was so exposed and the air around them was becoming heavy and hot with their body heat Their moans were soft but it only amplified the desire they were both burning with and if anything that just made it better.

"F/N!" she moans as his cock plunges deep into her.

She holds on to him tight as he thrusts harder, F/N's lips press onto hers as he kisses her deeply. It feels like a lifetime before he breaks off from her lips and licks her swollen mouth, Moans of approval erupt from her mouth as she wraps her legs over his hips and pushes herself up—His pace at the perfect speed. His eyes half-lidded to the pleasure as he grips tighter on her ass. She moans into his lips once more and his movements become rougher and faster against her. Moans are mixed with groans as the tempo of their session quickens.