Lovely, Queen of Shokan - Mortal Kombat 1

" - " = Speaking
' - ' = Thinking
𒊹︎= Cut/Series of Events
~ - ~ = Place/Time
- Bold - = Onomatopoeia
Enjoy!

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

A body flies across the room and into the wall as a man walks across a dungeon, "Y/N, you promised to continue our talk from earlier?"

Y/N turns to look at the 4-armed Shokan queen, "What were we talking about again, Sheeva?"

Sheeva folds her arms, "You're absence of a partner."

Y/N waves it off, "Eh I told you I don't wanna."

Sheeva, "No man wants to keep wandering all of his life."

Y/N nods, "Well yeah, but I've got no choice, no place to call home, and no one to settle down with, so I fill that void by finding strong fighters!"

She runs up and grabs Y/N, lifting him into the air, "Lonely?! I've been wandering around with you because I've wanted to to come back home with me!"

Y/N stares at Sheeva with a blank expression, "Sheeva...put me the fuck down."

"You're the perfect human, tall, slim, and muscular! And my favorite, broad shoulders!!" She says with an elated smile.

Y/N tilts his head to the side analyzing the Shokan's build, she was a tall woman with a curvaceous figure, and at the same time, she was well-built, as befitting a Queen of such a strong race, she had perfect brown skin and plum lips, he finally began to see her for the woman she was, her thighs where most attractive that and the beautiful watermelons on her chest, 'Wow...how could this even work.'

Sheeva began to frown, "Maybe I was a bit overzealous about bringing a king home..."

Sheeva:...

Y/N rolls his eyes, "Wanna take me back to your people?"

Her face brightens, "Then take me." He says with his arms outstretched.

Sheeva snatched him up into the air and swung him around.

     ~ Sheeva's throne ~

"Woah, this is your throne room, so big, wonder what it's like to sit on it."

He runs forward and plops down on her throne, sinking into the furniture and letting out a sigh of relaxation, "Sitting go, Queen of Shokan."

"Trying to take my throne?" Sheeva says playfully

"Nope there's all the space in the world," he pulls her into his lap she straddles him with a pink blush on her face, "This is comfortable right?"

She nods as her breast hangs in Y/N's face, "Hmm why not.." he begins to fondle her breasts, grabbing them like the ultimate masseur, her skin began to heat, "Y-Y/N, don't you think this is a little sudden?"

As if he was deaf Y/N continued to fondle her breasts pulling them from their fabric constraints, Her body melted into his hands, the hands of her crush, her king! His touch was elegant, so elegant.

Y/N loved it all, especially the warmth that emit from her lower regions "Wait!"

Y/N pauses, nipple in mouth. "Hm?"

"May I sit?" She asks as Y/N slides under her she turns and takes a seat, "Such heat, Kintaro's flames pale in comparison."

Y/N yanks her legs into the air and takes apart her golden armor, "Ready?" He asks softly, his words like kisses, she nods as he rips off her underwear, the perfect shokan meal, the queen's pussy

Seductively, "Allow me to pleasure you my queen~." Throughout her ruling, she'd been called queen by countless people but this time it had a much heavier feeling as Y/N kneeled and began to kiss her womanhood holding her legs up by the pit as she licks her up and down kissing and nibbling her clit her body subtly jolted his tongue exploring her folds, teasing the entrance with feinting thrusts but he pulls away.

"H-huh!?" She says as he holds her ankles, he smirks and gestures toward his member, his pants pitching a rather huge tint as she smiles hungrily and with her third and fourth arms she pulls his shirt up and pants down as his cock lounged from his pants and onto her pubic mound

"So thick~" she compliments. Her body's ready.

Y/N push into her "pocket" as her eyes roll back in pleasure, "Mmhhh~" she moans as he begins to stretch her walls with his length pushing his meaty rod deep into her warm pocket, fucking her hole with long and deep thrust Sheeva had felt nothing like this before even though she's seen her fair share of ducks ( shokan customs ) and she's even felt up a couple but non compared to the heat, love, passion that Y/N fucked into her she became a moaning slobbering mess as his rock hard cock rocked into her cervix violently punished the poor button as an orgasm began to well up in her core.

"More! More!" - THUP - .... - THUP - .... - THUP - "Make me take it all!" - FWOP - .... - FWOP - .... - FWOP -

"What's my name?!" Y/N merely shouts

"Kiiinnnnghh~" she shouts

"This dick good?!" He shouts

"Yes!! My king!!! So goooduhh~~!!"

Her orgasm began to brew, then bubble, and then burst with a ramming thrust she could feel a rushing sensation in her womb as she squirted hard against his hips and she shook violently from her orgasm.

Y/N retreats from her gaping hole as cum pours out like glue from a bottle, "Oh my~......King~"

From outside the throne room, two guards lie against the door cum covering the floor in front of them as they lie heavy-breathed and red-faced.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Dragonsw 's final submission, such a beautiful era, such a beautiful chapter, Bravo!! Sheeva's my number one favorite chapter!