Captian Unohana's "Special" Training - Bleach

" - " = Speaking
' - ' = Thinking
𒊹︎= Cut/Series of Events
~ - ~ = Place/Time
- Bold - = Onomatopoeia
Enjoy!

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

The sun beats down on the soul society a group of shinigami leans against a railing weakly as they stand in a puddle of their sweat, "You think she's gonna find us?" A shinigami asks as he looks over to his peer

"She couldn't find us if she wanted to." Another says.

"Is that so?" A sweet feminine voice coos as the three jerk to the sudden sound.

"C-C-C-Captain?!!" A shinigami stammers.

A deathly aura surrounds her, "Skipping out on training, are we?" She asks. Unohana appearance of a slender and very youthful woman with blue eyes and black hair. She wears the standard Shinigami captain shihakushō apart from using an obi instead of the normal sash, which hides her well-endowed bosom. Her hair is long and is always worn as a large braid down the front of her body.

They tremble with fear as all three of them hop over the rail, F/N beings to fall when suddenly the falling stops, "What's wrong you can't train? Anything broken?"

Unohana holds F/N by his collar as tears stream down his face, "I'm sorry Captain!!" He yells as she chuckles.

"Save it, you weren't sorry when you abandoned training and you surely aren't sorry now." She chops his head as everything goes dark.

𒊹︎

F/N jerks from his sleep as Unohana presses his head against her bed, "I'll give you something you wouldn't want to skip."

F/N's vision finally begins to recover as he notices his full erection in the hand of his very own captain.

He turns his head to look at her and blinks slowly before a smile grows on his lips,
"Captain?"

She feels her soft hand grip the tip of his member gently before she starts stroking his length. F/N whimpers quietly, his body tenses and he feels himself getting harder, Unohana stops her ministrations and places her breast in his mouth, and continues.

His eyes close as his tongue swirls around her nipple, her fingers brush past his shaft as his hands start groping her other breast. He can't help but lust. He loves this feeling. Her presence alone scared him but her spiritual pressure felt warm and motherly, F/N could feel his heartbeat increase with each tug, and his breath came out raggedy through his nose. The thought of having his Captain treat him with suck lewdness made his length stand at full potential, his got rod being tugged with the utmost care.

"Are you enjoying your punishment, L/N?" she asks; he answered by dragging his tongue along her areolae and kissing her breast as she grins, "Good." She takes away her breast leaving a panting F/N on his back.

"I can't have you having all the fun~" She squats over him with her back to his face.

Her heat hovering over his cock as she slowly descends, F/N moans as her sticky, warm wetness gradually envelops his cock, he couldn't believe it having his cock squat on by Retsu Unohana herself, she slammed her ass onto his hip as he gasps.

She grinds her on his cock in a circular fashion her walls take the form of him as she raises and plops back onto his hips as he moans louder she continues as her ass moves in waves, he feels every groove of her walls as the squeeze him tightly her cheeks spreading once she goes up and clapping together once she goes down was a sight only F/N could dream of AND witness at the same time.

Unohana herself began to fall into the pleasure, "Ahn~ I need.. more..!" Unohana demands—not that F/N has much control—

She continues to fill herself with his cock increasing her pace as their "applaud" gets louder, "Fuck!~" she growls as slams onto his hips and begins to savagely grind on his cock the feeling overwhelming to him as she brings herself up and back down making him explode into her womb as she licks lips
with a satisfied grin on her face.

She leans over F/N and kisses him sweetly on his cheek before standing, "You've got 5 minutes to rest." she begins to talk towards her bathroom.

F/N smiles in the bed, ".....fuck"

~ 5 Minutes Later ~

Unohana smashed herself down onto his cock savagely with a calm grin, F/N clenched his eyes shut as the pleasure is too much, she pinches his nipples, making him grunt softly as he felt the orgasm rising up his throat. He had his eyes closed tightly, the sensation was too overwhelming and painful, it took everything he had not to draw tears

𒊹︎

Unohana squeezes his thighs between his cock as some sort of act of mercy this method of milking a less intense than former methods F/N softly moans but there's still a bit of a lingering pain the process is slower as well she rubs her soft and supple skin on both sides of his dick, watching it sway around was quite the delight

𒊹︎

Unohana hovers his face and plops down with a sigh of relief, she begins to grind on his tongue, softly moaning as she feels him twitching with the pleasure of the moment. She licks her lips and bites her lower lip, she's looking forward to the release she's about to unleash on his face and into his mouth.

𒊹︎

Unohana spanks F/N in a doggy position as she stroked down on his hanging dick his face has a dizzy expression as she continues the torturous pleasure, one final tug and he shoots in her hand a wad of clear semen.

"Hmm more.~" she coos.

𒊹︎

Unohana quickly jerks him with both of her hands she occasionally goes up to tease his gland as she takes pumps faster the last thing he could feel before he passed out was the pleasure burn coming from cock. Unohana pulls her hands away. his cock only shoots out a minuscule amount of white cum as she frowns, "Hmm...Same time tomorrow and you best not be late."

.
.
.
.
.
.

We are nearing our 500 goal! Unohana now has the top spot of my favorite lemon—Sasha and Seras being second and third—

Also thank thatonekratosfan for this masterpiece.