Greenin' For a Bruisin' - Faraway Land

" - " = Speaking
' - ' = Thinking
𒊹︎= Cut/Series of Events
~ - ~ = Place/Time
- Bold - = Onomatopoeia
Enjoy!

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

In a kingdom where all bipedal species live in harmony, Humans Elves, Orcs, Demons, Succubus, Dwarves, and Therianthropic people.

In the town's potion shop, Y/N sits patiently inside waiting for his first customer to come through the doors.

Moments later the doors fly open as a Female Orc slams the door open—two other orcs follow behind her—

The female Orc is tall, very tall, she has deep green skin and an amazingly sexy body...especially for an orc, she had the perfect balance between, toned, muscular, and well-endowed embedded in her figure, she had long unruly hair and moderately long tusk.

"Hook us up with 3 fire resistance potions, 5 of your most potent health potions, and 10 of those cookies over there." She points over to a large cookie jar.

"The cookies are free for adventurers," Y/N says as she goes for the jar  - Whack! -  she pulls back with a confused look, "You pay for the potions, then you get the cookies."

She growls a bit but complies, "Deidra the kon."

"Yes ma'am." the orc says as he quickly stuffs his hand in his satchel, he does this for a minute and pauses, "Huh?" He rummages through his satchel.

"Deidra..!" She merely yells.

"I-I don't know Mor, I thought—"

     - SMAAASH - Mor slams her fist through the counter as Y/N calmly watches, "If he ain't got kon for the potions that's gonna be 150 Kon...350 for my counter."

Mor, "WHAT?!"

"Or do you want to be banned from my shop?" Y/N says.

"That's bullshit!!" Mor yells she runs her hands through her head roughly, "First my heat, and now you 3 numb-nut cocksuckers pissing me off!"

She storms out of the shop as the 2 orcs look at Y/N, his face completely expressionless, "You 2 have 42 hours after you will be banned."

The 2 orcs sigh as they nod and walk out the door...

     ~ Night ~

The time of the night most of the town is sleeping, Y/N is currently wiping the bottle of a defense boost potion.

The doors open and without turning Y/N speaks, "We're closed, come back tomorrow."

The heavy steps continue  as Y/n quickly grabs a blade and stops the traveler in their tracks

"Oh...Mor, is it? Ready to pay?"

Mor sighs as the blade retreats and he sits it to the side, "Look I apologize for busting up your precious counter."

"I'd accept with the money for it," Y/N says strictly

Mor leans on the table and sighs, "I don't have money but.." she lifts her garments as her tits fall from onto the part of the counter that isn't broken. "Will this suffice?" She says.

Y/N stares for a moment, her skin looked soft and supple, surprising for an Orc of her caliber, most orcs are the stereotypical Orcs which are brutish, ferocious humanoids. They usually have green skin, muscular bodies, tusks, a hatred for nature, and a lack of hygiene but she is the opposite, she had an amazing up-kept sense of hygiene, "So, are you gonna just stare?"

"Come with me," Y/N says as she follows him toward the back.

~ Later ~

Mor sits on Y/N's bed, in all her naked glory, she looks off to the side from the embarrassment...an orc with a sense shame? Unheard of...

Y/N begins to undress as Mor takes a glance and her eyes shoot open, "What the hell?!"

Under the all-black baggy clothing was the body of a woman's dreams, Y/N also had tattoos down his arms and across his chest.

"You ready?" He ask, still stunned by his physique, something about his v-line made her brain go all mushy.

Y/N stands over her, his aura making her gulp, she was obviously a strong orc woman but at this moment she felt powerless, the prey to this man, his glare made her breath heavy, and she instinctively backed up on the bed as he crawled after her, quickly grabbing her ankle and pulling her back to him, an achievement not many could pull off.

His strength turned her on, his grip adding to her heat as he parts her legs to reveal the drooling mess of her womanhood slightly visible steam pushes out in a small cloud as she sits and watches him plop his log between her legs 'Can humans even get this big?' She thinks to herself.

He lines his member to the entrance as he slowly pushes into her.

She shudders as she feels him slowly push further, "Oh m-my!"

He keeps pushing as she stops him with her hand, "T-Too much~"

Y/N: "Move."

He swats her hands away as he pushes all of himself into her, she throws her head back as he lets go of one of her legs and grabs her tusks, yanking her head back as he begins to stuff her with his cock, roughly thrusting into her body as he looks into her eyes, not in a sexual way but in a way that voiced "You. Are. Mine"

She looks into his eyes drunken with lust and began to whimper, softly as she began to relax, He let go of her tusk and lifts her leg again speeding them wide as he keep fucking deeply

"More! I want more!" She cried Y/N begins to pick up his pace, "I want it all!" She begs as Y/N grabs her feet and forces them behind her head as he plunges into her wet snatch, her clit pulsating from the pounding as she bites her lip hard, she holds her feet in place, letting him fuck her so savagely, "Fuuuuck!!~" she moans as she looks down at his art, her fluids coating his cock perfectly, strings of it attached to both of their genitals as she enjoys every inch of it

"Fuck fuck fuck! take it take it! it's all your!" she shouts as he plows her insides harder and faster, she holds on tightly as he begins to pump her with such force it could split her in two.

"I'm going to cum! I'm going to fucking cum! Fuck!~" she screamed hoarsely as he slammed into her, pumping her relentlessly, his eyes locked onto hers as he thrust deep and hard sending her over the edge. she felt a dense rush as Y/N's pumps her stomach full with his hot creamy spunk he slowly pulls out and slaps her ass, "Go take a shower."

.
.
.
.
.
.

Long time no see, might as well give you all a short story of my own. Hope you enjoy it and see you in the next one!