Special Relief - Bleach

" - " = Speaking
' - ' = Thinking
𒊹︎= Cut/Series of Events
~ - ~ = Place/Time
- Bold - = Onomatopoeia
Enjoy!

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

It's been a few days and Mrs Bastetbine has been more sadistic than usual, in a span on 48 hours she went through a third of her subordinates to be honest with you most wouldn't know what's to do if they where next.

Y/N and the rest of his comrades stand straight as Bambietta walked down the rows, "Y/N why would you want to be picked by her?! So many people have been reported missing and we haven't been appointed to a mission in MONTHS!"

"Yeah yeah whatever, I bet your fucking head of hair I come out alive."

Bambietta hears them from afar and quickly makes way.

Mid sentence Bambietta appears beside Y/N who shuts up just in time, "Name."

"Y/N L/N, Ma'am." Y/N says in a collected tone.

She analyses Y/N

Y/N: "Permisson to speak?"

Bambietta "Permission granted."

Y/N, "Do you like what you see Mrs. Basterbine!"

The room feels with the sounds of gasps as Bambietta pulls him out of the line, "I like your tone soldier."

Y/N smiles

A soldier sighs, "God rest his soul."

~ Bambietta's Room ~

Y/N stands over Bambietta she breathes heavily Y/N pushes her face against the mattress, "You're stronger than expect" she says breathing heavily.

Both Y/N and Bambietta's clothes are in tatters, Bambietta notices the many scars

"Must've been one of the soldiers I knocked around for fun!" She giggles, "Must've went through hell coming back to get revenge? How many time did you fail, huh? How many!" She laughs

Y/N presses her face further into the mattress, "You took something from me I can get back.

He rips her bra off as her fleshy mounds bounce from the force, she smiles, "Go ahead! Pussy!"

"Fuck you! You bitch!" He growls out, slamming his hand down on her exposed pussy.

He spits, "I'm gonna ruin you!" He says it like a true statement, and then he shoves his tongue in her mouth and forces it down her throat, and even that is more than enough to satisfy his raging cock. The only thing he wants right now is to ravage his enemy

They kiss like animals, not a hint of love nor lust could be spotted just two hungry animals fighting for their own meal. His teeth clash with hers when she tries to pull away, he grips her hair roughly, his tongue thrusting into her mouth. Her eyes roll to the back of her head and she moans at the sensation dominated with such intensity that it made her pussy pour. When his fingers slip between her thighs she almost jumps up at the intrusion, but instantly she relaxes and opens wider for him, moaning out his name, an attempt to break his will. He frowns against her lips before he slams the length of his into her pussy making her eyes shoot open.

He grips her jaws, "You're mine." ge growls as she desperately gasps for air . "Mine! Mine! MINE!"

She laughs, "IM YOURS!! YES! YOOUUURRS!!!" She chants over and over again insides being punished with Y/N's thrusts

She wraps her legs around his waist and he stops, pulling back form her pussy as he slaps her hard enough to make her turn ass-towards-him Bambietta's tries to laugh but Y/N grabs a fistful of her hair and rams his hips into her ass, she twitches from the sudden sensation, her body rocking to his actions, the punishment he had bestowed upon her and her pussy still dripping, though the flow was decreasing. His thrusts were long and powerful, enough to make her pussy quake every time his cock hit its mark, and the feel of his dick deep inside her was driving her wild, she wanted more, she needed more, and he knew that.

He grunts in satisfaction as her body begins to convulse from the intense sensations, ash eh let's go of her hair letting her fall onto the mattress.

she breaths heavily as her body twitches, Y/N lies on her gently, not enough to squish her

"Bambi, Bambi, Bambi" he whispers in her ears as he aligns his cock with her "other" hole.

"Fuck you." she mumbled as he pushed against her asshole

And with a grin he shoves all of himself deep inside of her until her entire body shudders, Bambietta lets herself go as he continues to slam into her and her pussy writhes underneath him. She reaches blindly for something to hold onto but doesn't find anything except his strong arms.

She cries out as the pleasure finally overtakes her, she arches her spine into the bed as her pussy cums, and her asshole tightens around him, causing him to grunt loudly, his hips jerk violently trying to keep inside of her. The orgasm makes him lose control, releasing inside of her as he screams out the same words that she has screamed over and over again throughout the night. "Mine! Mine! My bitch!"
She falls apart as he collapses next to her, his breathing erratic, and the smell of pungent sweat fills the room. He looks up towards the ceiling with a tired smile.

Bambietta tries to sit up but fails miserably Y/N stands effortlessly, "We're gonna switch positions...soldier."

~ Months Later ~

The soldiers stand tall as Y/N walks between the rows and he stops in front of Bambietta.

"Permission to speak!" Bambietta blurts out.

"Denied." Y/N snatched her by the wrist and yanks her out of line, "DISMISSED!!"

Bambietta, "Am I gonna be yours again! Mr Ln!?"

The doors shut behind the two as a soldier sighs, "He's more twisted than here...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This chapter is brought to you by Youtube_is_fake