What its like to FUCK a Champion - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

" - " = Speaking
' - ' = Thinking
𒊹︎= Cut/Series of Events
~ - ~ = Place/Time
- Bold - = Onomatopoeia
Enjoy!

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

'What's my type, tall woman with a fat ass or short woman with a fat ass?— Ah shut it Y/N you need to save your people!' For almost a week, Y/N, a Warrior of the Sheikah Clan has been traveling to seek help from a very specific clan, one known for their capable warriors but one can only traverse the desert without food and water for so long, our warrior was on the brink of death. Every step became heavier than the last his vision blurred, and every hallucination more vivid than the last, Believe it or not, he fell for hallucination and ended up jumping a rock.

Y/N stopped atop a dune in the distance was a village, "Finally...civili...zation.." Passing out Y/N face plants on the sand sliding down the dune and near the foot of a ground of tall and beautiful dark-skinned women.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" One says as she picks him up, "A man all the out here? For what purpose?"

The three women ponder, look at each other then nod.

     ~ A few days later ~

On a bed lies Y/N, resting comfortably on a bed wearing threads of the Gerudo, he shoots up! He frantically looks around as he catches two Gerudo guards staring near his door as they turn, Y/N calms down as he stands, "Is this Gerudo Town?"

The two nod, "Champion Urbosa would like to meet with you immediately."

"Urbosa?...Urbosa!!" With a smile, Y/N rushed out of the hut, "Where is she?"

"She is in the center of the town, where she will be waiting." Without a proper thank you Y/N rushes through the village dashes across corners and dodges the Gerudo women as he finally reaches Urbosa's home.

The guards stand, "Traveler?"

"The others said Mrs. Urbosa waits for my arrival." He says as the two nod.

     ~ Urbosa's Quarters ~

Urbosa sits at her desk humming a tune as she flips through a book as a knock on her door interrupts. She raises her head, "Yes?"

Urbo—erm.. Mrs. Urbosa! It's me the travel—

"Come on, and speak lowly, please." She says as the door creaks open and Y/N slips in.

"Apologies, just a bit excited, you see I've com—"

"You've come from a great distance, sheikah-man. A full 6-day trip across this unyielding sun, it's commendable really." She says, "Such a tenacious act."

"Yes Champion, I've traveled for the sake of my people, I seek aid in fighting for my people and rid my people of the plague that is the Yiga clan." Urbosa smiles.

"Such genuine words sheikah-man, you're a noble warrior." Y/N brightens, "but!~"

She turns in her chair, "My girls and I will only aid you in this matter if you can make the champion orgasm!" Urbosa sits in her chair wearing the utmost Gerudian lingerie. She glistens as she shows her toned and athletic body coupled with the voluptuousness of every curve and her ample chest mounds