One Night Stand - Hellsing Ultimate

" - " = Speaking
' - ' = Thinking
𒊹︎= Cut/Series of Events
~ - ~ = Place/Time
- Bold - = Onomatopoeia
Enjoy!

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

~ Midnight - Bar ~

The night was calm, stars sparkled across the sky, and in a bar, a few songs played on a low volume keeping the calmest intact at the bar a pair—A man and woman—sit 2 seats from each other, and the latter sips a Pornstar Martini and the former raises his hand for another drink.

"I'll get a water." He says as the woman looked over, She's an attractive young woman with platinum-blonde hair cut into a flare cut and crimson eyes. She had a well-built body coupled with a fairly broad-shouldered torso, yet maintained a very voluptuous and buxom figure, which was further accentuated by the fact that she is considerably shorter.

"How long have you been here?" She asks but he takes a moment to look over.

The man was of a towering statured and had a lean and muscular build he wore an article of black clothing under a beige trench coat.

"An hour and some change." He answered and she gives a nod.

"It's midnight now, don't you think you should be getting home?"

"Says the lady dressed in tight clothing." He says back as he's handed his water.

"That'd be valid If I wasn't a vampire." She says.

The man pauses, "Yea and I'm a werewolf who runs around in the night hunting other werewolves who threaten the lives of humans."

She flares her fangs and chuckles, the man pulls back his coat as a black, wolf-like tail slightly wags, and she smiles "Cosplay."

He opens his mouth, his tongue maybe 2x longer than the average human's, her eyes widen but her expression changes to a grin, "Who would win in a battle of coitus, Vampire or Werewolf?"

     𒊹︎

The two walk into her bedroom, "Don't think of it as a sexual thing, think of it as a game."

The man takes his coat off, "And the stakes?"

"So you're a gambler?" She asks

She turns and sits on the bed, "First to cum buys the winner drinks for a year.

The man walks over kicking off his shoes and with a. Smirk his tail caresses her cheeks, "You've got yourself a deal, vampire ."

She smiles...

     𒊹︎

With the hound on the bottom and the bloodsucker on top they climb into the 69 position she rests the side of her face on her knuckles as she strokes the length of his cock, nothing she's ever seen before, definitely looked human but to be such a length it was rather admirable.

The hound admires her genitalia as well, it certainly looked human but something about it seemed inhumane and that very trait is what his "friend" standing in all its glory, His tongue flops from his mouth and slides across her lips, his tongue coated in saliva as he takes her lips into his mouth without any hesitation at all. she lets out a whimper and speaks, "That's all you got dog?" she says as he bucks his hips his tip slides into her mouth as she gags but slowly gives in to his impatience and begins to take his cock, coating what she could fit in her mouth in a liquid that wasn't saliva but slick along to substitute.

"Tagf thgt!" she says incoherently as they both start slow, both their mouths working on each other's genitalia slowly, remember this is a contest between the two very different species her arm of dark matter coils around the rest of his cock slowly stroking what she couldn't take in as the dog begins to lose his composure but he licks on, his tongue rather soft for a dog of his appearance she thinks as her matter continues to stroke him slowly, trying to block the pleasure but they felt their faces begin to flush.

"How you holding up back there, dog!" she drops her pussy onto his mouth as her matter begins to stroke faster, "You can't focus while being smothered with pussy!"

She begins to ride his face, he moans quietly as his hands gripped onto her hips and she grinds harder against his face, he bites her clit a sharp and quick pain shoots through her lower half but is even quickly replaced with a strange pleasure but she stops.

"What the hell was that you damn dog!" she says as the dog grins

"A diversion," he says as he pushes her tongue against her pussy, it folds before entering her womanhood slithering around and rubbing against her wall as the pleasure completely overtakes her she forgets to continue and stops up completely enjoying this gift as he eyes roll she hums and grins under the pleasure as she grabs her tits and pulls at her nipples.

'Oh my goodness~ this feels unreal!' she lets her mouth hang open as the saliva-like substance drop onto the dog's cock, and she begins sucking this time she and her matter work in tangent with each other as she goes up it goes down and vice versa and this felt like what crack must feel like because the dog's technique begins to waver, "Don't give out in my now dog." she teases through a series of moans, hell even through the shit-talking she couldn't stone-faced through the pleasure too much longer as they both began to whimper from its effects they couldn't stand it for much longer their sexes could only take so much stimulation so they speed up the process, tripling the stimulation as they grip hard on each others flesh

Bloodsucker: 'Fuuuckk~'

She feels his cock stiffen even more as his cum erupts at the same time her juices drenched his face, and both parties buck their hips uncontrollably as they came undone.

She falls to the side and begins to catch her breath. "You came first!" They both shout

"Bullshit!" They shout again

They both growl and sit up, "Tiebreaker" She says as she lays on her back and spreads his legs revealing the full beauty of her womanhood, "Now hurry up." she says as he lines himself up with her entrance and slowly slides into her, she grips the sheets as he begins to stroke slowly, she moans but refuses to hide her face as he speeds up only a little to savor the feeling of having her completely wrapped around his cock as he grabs the pit of her leg and leans towards her face, "H-Hey!"

He groans in her ear before pushing all her could as she gasps and shivers, "Get out of my face!" she says in an attempted tough tone.

"I told you to fuck me bit mount me!" she says again, this time the dog has had enough of her talking and begins to roughly thrust into her womanhood over and over again while still keeping it in control, they begin to moan loudly as she looks into his eyes, vertical slit as his thrust one last time, deeper than ever before as he lets a growl akin to that of a wolf as the vampire bites her lip hard enough to draw blood.

He brings her other leg up as he assumes a mating press he reels up and drops his length into her sex as she taps the bed, "Pull out! Pull out!" She says as he pulls back and flops back onto the bed her stomach plump from being stuffed like a turkey.

The dog grins, "Guess I'm paying for the drinks?"

Finally catching her breath she sits up, "Fuck those drinks!" She pounces onto him as we pan from the bedroom and into the night sky

.
.
.
.
.
.

That's it for now, see you in the next request

Brought to you by Combatmoster44