Exploring Alcina Dimitrescu's "Mansion" - Resident Evil: Village

" - " = Speaking
' - ' = Thinking
𒊹︎= Cut/Series of Events
~ - ~ = Place/Time
- Bold - = Onomatopoeia
Enjoy!

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

In the giant mansion, there lives a family of 4 plus a servant, he cleans hunts and caters to each member of the family, but this family isn't normal

     ~ Dimitrescu's Manson - Cassandra's Quarters ~

"Y'know it's great having your blood be so rich, it gives me a rush," Cassandra says. On the bed lies Y/N a young fit man who is the current servant of vampires.

He nods, "That's good to hear." He sits up, holes in his neck trickling blood as he takes a handkerchief and whips it clean, "Make sure to brush your teeth, extra on the fangs."

Cassandra scoffs, "Yea yea..."

Outside stood the mother Lady Alcina, She's a rather staggeringly tall older woman.

She smiles and hums

𒊹︎

"Yes! Yes! Right there!" Loud moans could be heard coming from Bela's room the creeping of the bed and slapping of skin, "Bye the gods~ Fuck meeeeeeee~!!!"

Alcina gasped, "I never knew they were this close.."

𒊹︎

"And she just doesn't know how to mind her business! It's so annoying." Daniela yells

"I know, I know. Your mother can be...stubborn at times but you gotta understand that it's only for the best, so try to block out her yapping and take in the important stuff, 'kay?"

Alcina folds her arms, "I think I give pretty good lectures! How dear he.!" She whispers

"Y'know it's rude to eavesdrop, Lady Dimitrescu," Y/N says appearing by her side, She yelps and shuffles back

"Y/N!" She looks around, "The door was closed...h-how?!"

"I have my tricks, Lady Dimitrescu." He smirks.

The tall vampiress straightened up, "Meet me in my quarters. Post-shower."

Y/N bows, "Yes ma'am."

~ One Shower Later ~

"Lady Dimitrescu, I've come as you've asked," Y/N says closing the door behind him.

"Today I've been following you around..." Her voice coos but the vampiress is nowhere to be found, "And your relations with my daughters have intrigued my motherly interest, especially with my oldest."

She appears behind her servant as she quickly turns and stumbles back against the giant bed, "To think my servant would have such a deep relationship with my oldest daughter."

Y/N furrows his brows and this intrigues the countess as she softly walks over to the end of the bed, her towering figure looming over his regular human-sized body. "Lost? Well, why don't I demonstrate."

She pushes him onto the bed and with her claws slicing through his garments, she says, "That was a close one~." She kneels and cups his manhood, "Awn~ so cute, but I know this isn't your full potential." She smiles and engulfs him in the hot wetness of her mouth, throwing his cock around in her mouth with her tongue as she quickly jumped up to full potential, she smirks and hotdogs her tongue around his "hotdog" Y/N tries to keep composure but only ends up becoming a groaning mess.

"L-Lady!" She pulls back, his full erection pointed upward with a slight curve, "Mmm~ I can practically taste the blood boiling, maybe a better alternative than sucking it right out of you."

She stands and pulls up her dress, "Mind if I take a seat?" Y/N lies on the bed and holds up a thumb and she plops done on his face, She says, "Now let's see if you can make me get as loud as my eldest." She grinds on his face as she grabs the base of his cock and with the other hand he begins to stroke the length of his cock with care, she thought to herself, "I had no clue a human could get so big...this thickness too, it's almost intimida—l she stops and stands

"What am I saying?!" Y/N slightly tilts his head in confusion

She pulls her dress off and bends over, "Ready?"

Before Y/N could say anything she rose and plopped back do on his member the sensation of coming out felt way better than pushing through the warm nethers of her vampiric pussy her pale skin glowed in the moonlight as her behind shook in waves, rising and dropping her ass in circles she softly moans at the pleasure losing herself in such feral pleasures.

'When's the last time I've felt like this?!~" She drops her head, 'Dear gods!' She feels a bit of wind push against her face and
- WHAM - she had been pushed on her face.

"Y/N, what the hel—." She looks back, a shadow covering Y/N's face as he matches her by the hair, "H-Hey wait a min—" Y/N rams into her ass as her face contorts in a painful but immensely pleasure-filled expression of surprise, her breath coming out in a sharp gasp as he roughly shoots his hips into her behind she bites her lips and her eyes roll back, a woman of her size taking such pleasure from a human? It was uncanny. Her whole body twitched as did her hips as he pushed in deeper and deeper making her feel a mix of pleasures, it was intoxicating! The smells, the sounds of his masculine groans the hungry look on his face, she was too drunk off of lust to put any name or title on this feeling that burned like wildfire within her, a desire, no, more of a lusting feeling to feel a climactic rush.

Her moans began to become more vocal, she mumbled obscenities and craved more of this rough pleasure, she liked being fucked like a common whore, drunk off human cock. She felt a tingle in her back as Y/N tugs her hair and punches his length deep in her tight hole, a beautiful display of anal copulation. She falls on her face and pants heavily and looks back Y/N sleeping soundly in her bed, his clothes folded neatly on the floor.

She blushed, 'Does he want to cuddle?' She innocently crawls up and lies facing him, 'Such calm breaths..' she lies beside him and falls asleep...

.
.
.
.
.
.

Another request by Dragonsw  hope you guys like it wanted to try something new with this one, minimal speech and more descriptive paragraphs to turn on the imagination