China's Strongest Woman - Street Fighter 6

" - " = Speaking
' - ' = Thinking
𒊹︎= Cut/Series of Events
~ - ~ = Place/Time
- Bold - = Onomatopoeia
Enjoy!

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

A man walks the streets of Metro City's illustrious Chinatown known to birth some of the strongest fighters on the planet.

F/N walks through the streets of Chinatown dressed in a form-fitting white tee black gym shorts and black sneakers, looking for fighters he could challenge, but to be specific he looked for Chun Li—also known as the Martial Arts Master—.

F/N is an expert boxer and a fan of Chinese martial arts—not necessarily willing to practice it— who highly respects the practice.

Down the road from his standing point was a giant torii gate that leads to a Martial arts school.

𒊹︎

F/N reaches the school as he notices Chun-Li training a large crowd of young students.
She has a very striking appearance, her black hair pulled into two twin Chinese buns and her bangs swept to the right; she had beautiful porcelain features that consist of a curvaceous figure and toned physique. Her eyes went from a brown color to a green. She held focus with each student in front of her. They watched intently as she did a move and they replicated to the best of their abilities.

F/N walks forward as he lies his bag to the side students began to watch as he passes them, finally Chun-Li notices him and gestures for the others to stop as F/N stands several feet away from her.

"I'm sorry but training for adults starts in.." she checks her wrist, "..5 hours."

"I'm not looking to train under you." he smiles and assumes a peak-a-boo boxing stance.

Chun-Li peeks over at her students who sit in anticipation, she smiles, "I guess I can show off a bit." she folded her hands behind her back.

The two smile as F/N rushes forward and swings a hook as Chun-Li dodges chopping his neck and driving a kick into his guard as he takes into an overhead strike, Chun Li counters by grabbing his wrist and throwing him over her should. He gets up as fast as he could and prepares himself to swing another blow when Chun Li shoots out 100 kicks dazing him a bit as he shoots out a straight which she ducks into a criss-cross position before shooting up into a high kick which sends F/N across the school grounds.

Chun-Li covers her mouth, "Oops, maybe I've overdone it a bit."

~ Night ~

Chun-Li sits beside a now waking F/N as he lies in a bed "Finally up? must've hit you a little harder than intended."

F/N sits up, as he notices his clothes were gone "Don't worry I just gave you a little check, your body was more damaged than you think."

F/N sits up, "Now I see why they call you the legasus."

Chun-Li laughs, "Legasus?! That's golden!" she covers her mouth and wipes a tear away.

F/N eyes analyze Chun-li's body every curvy looked as heavenly as the next, "And what do you recommend for my recovery?" he says as he tries to catch a glimpse.

Chun Li smirks as she pulls the hem of her shirt up so he can admire her stomach and breasts. "It'd be easy enough to fix." she stands and pulls him up to his feet, his cock shooting to full erection.

she steps closer to him, his cock pressing against her pants, "Don't be shy now." she pulls him by the dick as he slides between her thighs he placed his hands on the wall above her as he thrust in between her thighs, "Aww~ impatient are we?." she coos as he thrusts harder.

"Fuck yes," he grunts out and continues to thrust.

His cock slides in and out of her thickness, it was like having a warm blanket draped over his length plus her pants were skin-tight which made the sensation even better, "F-Fuck~" he breathes, Chun-Li smiles and cupped his face as she thrust her hips with his hands balling and pressing against the wall.

"You can look at me~." she says, F/N's face is a pink mess but he still looks her in her beautiful eyes the pools of umber brown staring into his eyes set something off in him, "Don't be shy, it's only me and you." the warmth enveloping his length as he thrusts in between her thighs, "I want you so bad, but you've gotta deserve it, I can't just let you do whatever."

Her voice was soft and soothing it put him in some sort of trance, every word she spoke was like a spell to make him pump faster, "You're cuter than the other ones." Chun-Li trails her finger along his neck, her touch felt heavenly he groans in pleasure and slams into her harder, "Faster." Chun-Li smiles he slams hard inside her thighs again and again the top-side of his cock feeling the heat of her womanhood.

"I'm gonna cum~" he whimpers, she pulls her shirt up as her tits drop from the clothing, they've been hidden for far too long. They look as soft as small white clouds as they drifted in front of his eyes.

"You've been such a good boy." She says, striking his rear with her palm. His dick twitches at that, She begins kissing and sucking all along his collarbone as he goes to grab her breasts

- Slap! - she slapped his hand, "Aht aht, you can only look."

She leans against the walls and grabs her tits, "You like them?" she asks as F/N nods

She begins to fondle her breasts rubbythem slowly as she brushed over her nipples and pulled at them, Something shot through F/N as he abruptly stopped and grabbed Chun li and thrust himself in between her ass as his cum erupts from the slit of his dick as her ass he covered with steamy cum

"Awwwn my wall" She climbs down from his arms as she grabs a towel.

F/N lies on the floor - SMACK - he shoots up as a crowd of kids surrounds him.

"Did I lose?" He ask, the kids staring at him collectively

"Yes...yes you did, mister.." A kid says as F/N sighs

.
.
.
.
.
.

This chapter is brought to you by timothyhamisi , and if you want you're favorite waifu to be slutted out then request her and I'll make it.