Chapter 12: Dance 'til Dawn PT2

With Amará an hour earlier; Amará was in her dormitory she got her outfit for the dance that was happening tonight, she was gathering up her outfit before the dance until she heard a knock on the door, Amará stopped doing what she was doing to get the door, she reached to get the door, she sees it was only someone who she hadn't seen all day, "Oh Brizelle, how are you doing? I hadn't seen you all day. Did you go hunting again this time?" Amará asks, Brizelle was leaning against the door frame with her arms crossed and laughs a little bit, "No, I wish I did though but I'm not allowed to go out again after that night when you guys found me in the woods" Brizelle explains calmly "Well, I mean you were missing for like two days" Amará shrugs her shoulders not knowing what else to say, Brizelle looks at her blankly and sighs, "Actually it was only a day" Brizelle says "Well, whatever but I still say 2 days and there's that" Amará says, Brizelle's expression softens "Fine..." Brizelle spoke softly "How are you feeling though? By the way" Amará asks, Brizelle shrugs her shoulders. "I've been better, I'm still hurt a bit which is going to be one heck of a scar for me" Brizelle answers, Amará chuckles lightly. "Want to see my outfit for tonight?" Amará asks "Sure why not" Brizelle walks in and sits on her bed without hesitation, Amará walks to her closet to find her outfit and shows it to her, Brizelle's jaw agape when she saw her outfit, "Holy shit" Brizelle says with her jaw agape, "You like it?" Amará asks "Yeah, I love it actually. Do you think Amber will love it?" Brizelle asks "Yeah I actually hope so because well she's my girlfriend, I'm sure she'll surprise me with her outfit that she's going to wear tonight" Amará answers, Brizelle was mostly impressed by her and her outfit. "That's great, she'll love it. I'm sure of it" Brizelle assured her "Thanks but I actually need to talk to you. I'm glad you came over because I was meaning to talk to you about something" Amará says "Oh, Ok. Is everything okay?" Brizelle furrows her brows with confusion looking over at her "Amber has been acting weird lately like she doesn't love me anymore just only sees me as a friend other than a girlfriend" Amará explains "I can't explain it" she says, Brizelle looks over at her with a soft expression by listening, "How so?" Brizelle asks "I don't know it's a gut feeling because whenever she left the cafeteria she felt weird and received a phone call after she got off the call she panicked" Amará answers "Maybe it was a spam" Brizelle says, Amará shrugged her shoulder but as she was about to say anything else a door knocked unexpectedly making her for get there conversation. "I should probably go. I'm not really supposed to be here so call me if you need anything else" Brizelle says, Amará nods her head understandably, "I got things to do anyways and head out as well" Amará says, Brizelle nods her head and goes through the window to sneak out making her outside of her dormitory, Amará watches as she goes outside and she heard the knock becoming more urgently as someone knocks on the door. "Ok, Ok. I'm coming hold your horses!" Amará calls out, she opens the door and sees a stranger waiting near the door, "Oh Hi, can I help you?" Amará asks sharing a smile on her face, the stranger doesn't say anything just stands there not saying anything which confuses her, "Ok not much of a talker huh?" she asks, the stranger doesn't respond once again, Amará gets even more confused then before, "I'll take that as a yes. Do you want anything I got water, soda and some food?" she walks away from the door to get some stuff out, the stranger watches and grabs a wrench out from the back of the pants and walks behind her as Amará was about to turn around, she looks behind and sees that there was a wrench on the stranger's hand but instead of using the wrench they wrapped an arm around her neck choking her until she passes out. Amará passes out lands on the ground they drop the wrench to make people think of something else so they dragged her out by sliding her out of the room.

******

Meanwhile with Emberly; An hour after being dragged out, Emberly was getting dressed to get ready for the dance that was happening in like an hour or less, she was wearing a light red dress that she picked out days before shopping with Amber & Emertrius, she also feels a little sad that Amber wasn't with her to get ready but she'll be glad to see her at the dance tonight when all of sudden she got an unexpected knock on the door, she stares at the door for a bit as she was getting ready for the dance. "Who is it?" Emberly calls out "It's Emertrius..." Emertrius calls out through the door "Can I come in?" he asks, Emberly walks to the door and opens it, "Hey Embe..." Emertrius was cut off by the way he was looking at her, "Whoa..." he says checking her out, Emberly smiles at him "Like what you see?" Emberly asks snapping him out of it "You look...stunning" Emertrius complimented "I'm sure, Alejandro would love to see you looking like this" he says, Emberly tries not to blush not even a little bit, "Thanks, I'm sure all the girls would love to see you in your favorite tuxedo" Emberly fixes his outfit and brushes off a little bit of dust, "Thanks, Em" Emertrius says, Emberly nods a slightly, "No problem" Emberly says walking into the bathroom putting makeup on getting ready for the dance, Emertrius looks around the room noticed someone else was missing, "Where's Amber? Isn't she supposed to be getting ready with you?" Emertrius asks from the bedroom, Emberly stops doing what she was doing trying not to make a big deal about where Amber is. "She's getting ready at Amará's place, why did you want to know?" Emberly asks with her brows furrowed, Emertrius just shrugged his shoulders with his arms crossed and leaned against the bathroom door frame. "Normally, she's usually with you other than people around this school" Emertrius explains, Emberly stops again knowing he was right but Amber was always with Amará for certain reasons especially her best friend Octavia which concerns her like they've known each other for years but she didn't know what to think or how she felt about having this conversation with Emertrius. Emberly was conflicted about her emotions and about the situation, Emertrius looks at her with a soft expression look on his face and decides to leave it alone because he knows it would confuse her by asking about her relationship with her roommate also doesn't want to make things awkward for the two of them, Emberly fixes her hair while Emertrius was minding his own business focusing on something else, "Are we going to be seeing Amber at the dance, by any chance?" Emertrius asks "We should be able to see her tonight" Emberly answers putting mascara on her face then lipstick, she couldn't decide what color she should wear for the dance tonight so she walks over to Emertrius with two colors, one was pink and the second was rose gold, "Which color do you think I should I do?" Emberly asks showing her two favorite lipstick colors, he looks over at her and takes a closer look at the color, "Rose Gold, would definitely be your style for you and it'll help get all the guys or well...you know, girls" Emertrius points at the rose gold lipstick "You're so right about this color, wise choice, Emer" Emberly says "My pleasure, my darling" Emertrius bowed like a loving prince and goddess would do, Emberly smiles at him after giving him a bow right back, she went back into the bathroom to continue getting ready for the night.