Chapter 8: The Uncovered Truth

Amber was walking around the hallways by herself finding the Gagne siblings that Skylar mentioned who would know everything about the missing roommate of Skylar's, she checked every single person and room who goes to school together including classes together, "Ahh...Ms. Baker, what a pleasant surprise to see you around here without being in class" an older woman says "Sorry Ms. Martinez it's my break time looking for the bathroom" Amber lies "Ok dear but this isn't the way to go to the toilets try going to the back to your classroom pass it then the bathroom is right there" Ms. Martinez says pointing behind her, Amber nods her head slowly understanding her principal's instructions, Amber turns back around to go the other direction to go to the toilet, Ms. Martinez watches as she walks away from her, Amber sighs in relief glad that she fell for her lie, she finally sees the bathroom door and opens it, Amber grabs her phone out of her pocket sees she receives a message from Ava saying, 'Hey sis, how's everything going at Blacktown?'. Amber responds saying she needed help doing something, Ava sent a confused expression of an emoji, Amber responded pretty quickly saying she's looking for the Gagne siblings someone who knows about a gossiping about everything around the school. Amber saw bubbles knowing she's trying to type something down, she quickly responded knowing she had helped her so Amber looked at it very carefully reading it, she saw it had been very helpful, she typed back knowing something was wrong but her sister kept texting her knowing it was on silent, she knew something was off about her whenever they messaged each other for a short time, Amber had written names of the the Gagne siblings including friends of theirs and room numbers. Amber felt bad for not knowing she had to tell her sister what had been going on with her especially with deep secrets about their family members plus ancestors that was until she heard flushing behind her, she jumped up and started to yelp in fear but somehow she ultimately recognized the face but didn't know who it was causally, someone had been looking at her for a while, "Amber" they said in surprised seeing her face in the bathroom after closing the bathroom stall, "I'm sorry, who are you?" Amber asks looking at them with a furrowed brow, "It's me Izabella Baaiman, we have classes together. Well, hardly you don't recognize me but I was there behind you while you were talking to Amará at lunch also going to food restaurants together a.k.a diner down at Madras" Izabella says trying to refresh her memory, Amber thought for a moment and refreshed her memory, "No way your that girl who friends with Katie" Amber was surprised, Izabella laughed at her reaction when she was surprised, "Now you remember me" Izabella says laughing with a smile "What are you doing out here?" she asks "I'm looking for a girl who likes to gossip about things" Amber answers, Izabella thinks for a moment, "Oh! I know who you're talking about... your referring to Amelia or Emira Gagne maybe Edric Gagne maybe both of the twins" Izabella says, Amber looks at her attentively and blankly with a confused expression look on her face, "I heard they have close references to make your way through to your mind also like to gossip about things like smart things about your situation with Mrs. Taylor at the library earlier today and your love life" she whispers to her, Amber blushes in front of her feeling embarrassed, "Don't worry your secret is safe with me about the love life part of course but still maybe they could help you find what your looking including my sister Skylar, she's an expert of everything I can think she knows how to hack into school records" she explains everything, Amber listens very closely knowing there was a way that she can get help with whatever she needed, "Well, I gotta go now hope to see you in class later on if you don't I'll make an excuse for you" she says walking backwards leaving the bathroom, "See ya!" she waves goodbye to her by closing the door behind her, Amber was now alone inside the bathroom and thought about Izabella's words that actually helped her with the situation.

A short time after entering the classroom, Amber went back to her desk without any response to the teacher but they noticed that she was in her seat, "Everything ok, dear? You've been in the bathroom for quite sometime" they asked making eye contact with her, "Yeah, I'm just had to go to code 2" Amber lies, the teacher nods their head understandably and went back to the board writing notes down about how everything works, she sighs in relief, "Good riddance for not getting caught" a student whispers quietly into her ear, Amber looks next to her knowing that it was the same person from before since they exchanged looks at each other, "I'm Rose Wolf" Rose introduces herself to Amber, "Amber Baker" Amber introduces herself right back Rose who had smiled at her, "I know what you're looking for" Rose whispers quietly, Amber looks at her with confusion, "I know your looking for someone which is Skylar's roommate" she whispers and winks at her, "Why don't you try Blanche Conway, Katie's brother, they're very deeply close with each other" she says, Amber thought for a moment to see what she can do and take her advice.