Chapter 3: Students of Blacktown Academy

As soon as it was the next day it was Amber's first day of Blacktown Academy, she had worn her uniform that was blue jacket with her white button-up shirt along with her blue vest, she was walking around the Academy with Emberly, she had given her a tour around the academy a-lot more better than Ms. Martinez did when she first arrived because she didn't know so much about Blacktown Academy so Emberly decides to so show and tell her about Blacktown's history especially about how long it's been abandoned and no one knows what happened in Blacktown, Madras but there were more to it then it's history, "So you already know about the separate tables because Ms. Martinez already told you about it so don't get used to it and also don't mess with the werewolves or banshees" Emberly warned her pointing at their tables, Amber looked at her with confusion whenever she said something to her about them, "One reason, their not easy to get along with unless you want to be eaten alive and second reason why, you can't go anywhere with them because they'll do something to you and someone else" she continues explaining to her "So be careful with those who you trust nowadays", Amber looks at her with a stern look on her face, "Welp, I gotta get going. I'll see you around maybe in class" Emberly waves goodbye to her roommate one last time before leaving her by herself, Amber nods her head understandably, Emberly gives her a big smile before leaving her side and starts walking toward the courtyard where some of her friend's were waiting on her patiently. Amber started looking at her schedule for where she needs to go that was until she heard hissing from afar that was nearby when she was about to walk away to head to her find her new classroom, Amber heistantly starts looking around to see who hissed, she saw there was two girls one was growling like a dog would and the other was hissing like a cat, "Watch where your going pipsqueak" one girl said while growling at the other girl, "How about you stop walking past us BlackCats like a maniac" the other girl hissed, the other girl gave a growl at the other but then someone butted into the conversation, she saw it was only someone with a black jacket with a purple vest along with white button-up shirt, "Come on Heaven, leave her alone" she says pulling her away from her face before making things even worse and harder especially making a scene in front of them, "Fine but if I ever see you again, mask freak things will not end for you" a girl who everyone calls Heaven threatened by pointing at her, "Stop it, Heaven!" the other girl says shoving her away from the kitten, "Whatever, Destiny!" Heaven yells and walks away from her then purposely bumping into Amber's shoulder who watched the whole scene before her eyes about them almost getting into a fight and gave herself a threatening reaction, Amber turned back to the other two girls, "Hey, are you okay?" a girl who calls Destiny asks, "I'm fine, thanks to you" the second girl says with a british accent with a grateful smile on her face, Destiny smiles back, "Here let me help you, Katie" Destiny says helping her with her textbooks and papers plus her mask handing them to her, Katie gently grabs her things out of her hands, "Thanks again, Destiny" Katie says smiling gratefully putting her mask on while talking with her but Katie soon realizes that Destiny wasn't just as bad as Heaven is. "I gotta go catch up with my sis, it was nice talking to you again" Destiny smiles and walks off to catch up with her sister, Amber watches as she walks away from her but started seeing that she was struggling to grab her things plus phone, she sighed and went over to her to help her grab her things from the floor, "Want help?" Amber asks, Katie looks up at her knowing she wasn't alone, "Thanks" Katie smiled gratefully at her, Amber couldn't careless enough about what she had in mind when she first started seeing a cat and dog hating each other's guts but gets annoyed when she sees her smiling like a cat would do, Katie looks up at her in confusion because she has never met anyone like her before that was when it popped up into her mind remembering something, "You're Amber Baker, right?" Katie asks, Amber's face lit up pretty quickly and nodded her head slowly. "Hi, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Katie, Katie Conway" Katie introduced herself to her with her hand up near her, Amber shyly shook her hand.

Katie chuckled, Amber looked up at her in confusion, "Sorry. I wasn't laughing at you at all, I normally laugh when I'm meeting people that are new to Blacktown" Katie explained, Amber smiled at her, "Not much of a talker, huh?" she says jokingly, Amber laughs at her, "Oh no. I'm a talker" Amber says, Katie quickly looks over at her impressed by how she talks, "Wow so you can speak" Katie says jokingly and laughing, "How'd you know my name anyway?" Amber asks curiously "You're roommates with Emberly & Emerson, right?" Katie asks, Amber nodded her head, "You know them?" Amber asks, Katie hums, "Of course, we've been friends since forever since they started when they were 15 years old" Katie answers "Really? Interesting" Amber says impressed, Katie nods her head with a smile on her face, Katie felt something staring at her from afar and emotion from behind her and started strapping her bag around her shoulder to make herself comfortable then clears her throat, "Are you lost? I can help if you are" Katie asks, Amber reaches into her pockets and hands her the schedule to Katie to check it out so she can know their schedule, "Geography, Mrs. Barley" Katie read out loud "No way, me too" she clapped her hands excitedly "We get to go to the same class together", Amber smiles at her "Come on, let's go somewhere together, we got until 2pm to go to Geography class together" she pulls her by the wrist and headed out the door to the exit out of the building, everyone was confused about why they were heading out to go to Madras to get something to eat and drink but one of them wasn't to happy with it, "Emberly? Hellooo!" they snapped their fingers into their face, they shook the feeling off their face. "Oh sorry. What were you saying, Octavia?" Emberly asks "What has gotten into you? You've never been distracted before" a girl who calls Octavia, "What are you talking about?" Emberly asks "Ever since you're new came around you've been distracted for somewhat reason and not as close with Jasper" Octavia answers, Emberly thought throughly about her words whenever she said something to her, Emberly was emphasizing for a moment until Octavia reassured her by touching her shoulder comforting her. "Come on, let's go to Madras and get you something to eat before you stress yourself out again this weekend because of your new roommate situation" she told her, Emberly nodded her head for an agreement, Octavia smiled and wrapped her arm around her friend's neck, they both headed toward the exit.