PROLOGUE

Amber was just only 5 years old when everything happened, she was sleeping peacefully with her sister who calls Ava, they were the closest sisters out of everyone else unlike Ava's twin brother Alexander who was sleeping in the other room whenever Amber has nightmares she always comes into Ava's room in tears scared for her life, Amber's life was always good before it got interrupted by something unexpected, the parents were downstairs reading through articles about the schools the kids should go into since their outcasts, "Blacktown, Madras" the lady read out loud for the husband to hear from out of her mouth, he hovered around his wife's shoulder to look at the flier in her hands, "This is perfect for the kids" he told his wife, she looked at her husband lovingly. "Don't they need to be 16 - 19 to go to this school?" she asked "Yes but they would definitely come into it because I wanted you to work here so you could keep an eye on these kids, Amritta" he told her "What about our families, Jupiter?" Amritta asked, Jupiter touched her cheek caressingly, Amritta felt water in her eyes knowing that Jupiter was right about the kids going to Blacktown Academy, Jupiter felt a sense of something from his heart about how much he loved Amritta and the kids that was until they heard a bang on the door, Jupiter quickly looked at the door saw some kind of shadow behind the door, "Go get the kids and get to safety" Jupiter said with a serious expression look on his face, Amritta gave him a confused glance about what he told her to do, she started to see he was serious so she instantly nodded her head slightly and ran upstairs to go get the kids, she heard Jupiter talking from a distance away from where she was at, she went into Ava's room and shook her awake, Ava looked up to see it was her mom so did Amber, "Mom?" Ava said groggily "We have to go now!" Amritta told Ava, Amber yawned tiredly, "What's going on, mommy?" Amber asked, Amritta grabbed hold of her to carry her that was when they heard a loud scream and bang from downstairs, they looked at the door, Amber held onto her mom tightly without any warning that was someone bursted into Ava's in fear and closed it very quickly, "What's going on?" a boy asked looking terrified "No time to explain so but right now we gotta go. Now!" Amritta said looking around trying to find away out of the house that was when she spotted the window, she gave Amber to her older sister Ava so that Amritta could get to the window and unlock it, the kids looked at her in complete shock, Amritta smiled at her kids knowing that they saw what she did, "Long story but right now we need to get out of here before it finds us" Amritta told them, the older kids nodded their heads agreeing with their mom and Amritta smiled at her own kids, she opened the window and stepped aside to let the kids go first but except Amritta grabbed Amber near her, "Now Go!" she ordered them with Amber in her arms, both Ava & Alexander nodded slowly and started climbing out of the window.

Amritta watched the two kids climb out the window that was when Amritta watch the kids climb out and went over toward Ava, "Grab your sister!" she handed Amber to her older sister and nodded slowly at her mom letting her know that she has her sister so does Alexander for protection that was when then they all heard roaring nearby, she quickly turned around and saw that the door was almost breaking into pieces from her sight, she quickly climbed out the window quickly and looked at the window frame once again. Amritta saw that she had closed the window with her eyes, she blinked a few times before she had seen that it started raining outside, Amritta breathed heavily after using her mind to move objects, "What was that, Mom?" Alexander asked shaking in fear and Ava nodded her in agreement wanting to ask the same question while holding Amber, Amritta saw how frightened her two kids were except Amber who didn't understand the situation, "It's going to be okay guys, we need to get out of here and find some place else to be for you three" Amritta said touching both of her kids lovingly, Alexander & Ava looked at their mom in confusion, "Wait a minute, where's dad?" Alexander started to notice someone else was missing from their group, Amritta looked down sadly, "He's gone son" Amritta said feeling guilty for leaving him alone with that monster that was in their house but she had to protect her kids from danger, Alexander's eyes widened so did Ava's when they heard about their own father and felt tears in their eyes, Amritta started noticing it so she touched both of them on their backside, "I'm so sorry, kids" she said pulling them in for a hug especially Amber who saw that they were crying but didn't understand it so she decided to join them, Alexander & Ava sniffled and broke the hug, "So what are we going to do now, mom?" Ava asked, Amritta thought for a moment and grabbed Amber from Ava's embrace, "Well, what we need to do is put you guys somewhere for protection" Amritta said standing up and grabbing hold of her two kids who were still sitting down, "Like where is that exactly?" Ava asked, Amritta knew she had a good point about when she asked then the idea popped into her head but she wasn't sure if it was a good idea, "Come with me" Amritta said signaling them to follow her. Ava reluctantly nodded for head slowly for an agreement holding her mom's free hand while the other was carrying Amber, Alexander followed behind them and started walking into the dark alley of the woods, Ava was looking around in the woods in confusion. "Where are we, mom?" Ava asked unsure, Amritta stopped walking so she could look at her daughter then kneeled down to look at her to look at her face to face with her to touch her by the chin, "We're in a very special place where there are special places no one knows about from time 'til dawn and sunrise plus sunset so if you ever feel so alone come here for freedom" Amritta explained everything "Now come on, we're almost there" she said ruffling her hair and held her daughter's hand, Ava started looking behind her that was when she knew that she saw something like a spirit, she didn't understand the emotion she was having, the spirit waved and disappeared like a wisdom spirit would, she waved slowly still not understanding what she was doing after walking past the dark alley of the woods where they were, Amber started seeing something straight ahead like a cabin and gasped, "Mommy!" Amber exclaimed taking a grip of her shirt, Amritta hummed and looked over at her daughter for her attention so did Ava & Alexander, "Look..." she said softly pointing at the cabin near them, everyone looked at where she was pointing at then started jumping excitedly, "Good job, kiddo" Amritta said with a smile on her face which got Amber to giggle slightly, "Let's go" she told them, Ava & Alexander followed behind her after a long walk. The family finally made it to their stopping point, Amritta sighed and knocked on the door gently.

Amritta backed up to see who will open the door them that was until she heard the door knob turned to reveal who opened the door for them, it revealed to be the girl with brown hair with hazel eyes, "Amritta?" she said in surprise, Amritta smiled at her sadly, "Hi Angel" Amritta said "What are you doing here?" Angel instantly asked in confusion, Amritta looked down sadly, "Did something happen?" she asked even more confused "I need you to protect the kids until I return" Amritta said showing her the kids, "What's going on, Ame?" Angel asked "There was this creature in our home and he did not sound happy but luckily we got out on time before it got to us like it did with..." Amritta bit her bottom lip trying really hard not to cry, Angel looked at her with a face full of confusion, "Like it did to Jupiter" she finished her sentence, Angel gasped and covered her own mouth, "No" Angel said breathing shakily, Amritta looked down feeling guilty with tears dripping down from her face onto the ground, Amritta looked back up at Angel "So please I'm begging you as your sister to take care of the kids until I return" Amritta said, Angel nodded her head slowly, "Come here kids" Angel said in a soft voice, both Alexander & Ava hid behind their mom, Amritta chuckled slightly, "It's okay kids, she's your aunt. She'll be taking care of you until I get back" Amritta said looking at her two kids, Alexander & Ava nodded and ran up to their aunt to give her a big hug, Angel giggled slightly, "Hey kids" Angel said giving them a hug back, Amritta smiled at the two kids which left Amber to look at her mom in confusion which made Amritta notice it so she decided to give her a hug, "It's okay, dear child. I promise, I'll take such care of you until we meet again" Amritta said giving her 5 year old daughter a hug one last time before leaving her daughter with her sister then started giving the baby to Angel who agreed to take care of her kids. Amber started realizing that her mom was about cry, "Mommy..." Amber finally said softly trying to cup her cheek caressingly feeling tears coming down on her own face, her mom touched her hand that was on her cheek lovingly and kissed the palm of her hand, "I promise, I'll be back for you" Amritta told her daughter "I love you, sweetheart" she kissed on the forehead but before leaving she handed her daughter a ring and necklace that was given to her, "These will help you what needs to be done" she said, Angel smiled sadly knowing it was her last time seeing her kids while holding Amber and the other hand touching Ava's back along with Alexander who was close to his aunt's right leg, Angel never expected more from their mother's perspective, "I'm sorry about this Angel" she apologized, Angel raised her hand up to silence her sister, "No need to apologize, dear sister. You just want to protect your kids from danger" Angel said, Amritta nodded her head slowly and kneeled down to see Ava's beautiful face one last time before leaving, she reached for Ava's hand to hold it gently, "I want you to promise me you and Alex will take of you're baby sister until I return, will you do that for me?" Amritta asked softly, Ava nodded her head, Amritta smiled at her daughter and son then came over to hug them together, "I promise we will meet again soon, sweetheart. I love you so much" she said quietly and gave her a smooch on the cheek, Amritta got up and started walking backwards to look at her kids one last time before leaving them, Angel smiled then waved goodbye to her and Amritta smiled sadly at them. "Goodbye..." she said cried turning herself around and disappeared into the dark alley of the woods, the kids started crying because of their mother leaving them behind without another response and loved on their aunt comfort, Angel decided to give them much love as possible, "It's okay kids, I'm here" Angel said softly and looked at the woods where Amritta had disappeared into sadly after her final words to the kids...