Chapter 7: Books of Secrets

It was the very next day; Amber was heading to the library when she got there everything was shattered across the whole room, "What in the world?" Amber asks, she looked around the whole library, who made a mess in the library? Amber starts looking around for clues to see who or what made such a mess in the library while trying to figure it out until she accidentally bumped into somebody who she hasn't seen since last night because she was staying with Octavia, "Emberly?" Amber was surprised when she saw her roommate inside the library, "Amber?" Emberly was just as shocked and surprised to see her just as much as she was when she saw her, "What are you doing here?" Amber asks crossing her arms with a stern expression look on her face, "I should be asking you the exact same question" Emberly answers with a confused expression on her face with furrowed brows, "I came here to see if there was more information about the archives from last night when we went over there to find out more about my family history and that's why I'm here" Amber says, Emberly looks at her dumbfounded, "But didn't we already find what you were looking for?" Emberly asks "We did find something but it wasn't enough for me because I need to know more about my life than this thing and that I want to look into this thing about what Amará had mentioned to us last night about this Beowulf, Grendel thing she was talking about last night and how she knows it was a sign when my claws popped out" Amber answers right away, Emberly looks at like she has been telling her the truth about everything, "Maybe you should try asking professional about these abilities you've been at for awhile now other than looking for a book about it" someone said from behind the two roommates, Amber & Emberly both turned to the person who had said something from the top of the bookshelf, Amber saw that it was the same person from before they had blue and red hair with the same uniform as her which was different colors green jacket along with a lighter blue button up shirt underneath their jacket along with a black tie, "Blaine" Amber was surprised when she saw that it was only a matter of seconds before he said something by jumping down off the bookshelf, "Hey Baker" Blaine says with a smirk "Buzz off, Blaine. I know what you were about to do to her and Amará yesterday in class, Edmónd told me everything so you can save the act for somebody else because we're not interested" Emberly stood up for her "Oh come on you can't still be mad at me for the situation we had last year plus with Ava and Alexander more like Ava because she was your roommate before her sister showed up" Blaine argued, Amber looks at him confused about what he was talking about which got Emberly to growl at him to tell him to shut up, "Oh yeah then why did you use her to get with a guy and pretend to reject Alexander by lying to him saying that you were straight or maybe bi?" Emberly asks, Amber furrowed her brows looking at them in confusion whenever she said something, "Shut Up!" Blaine raised his voice defending himself about her mentioning about his sexuality to in front of Amber, "Wait a minute, you had a crush on my brother and sister at the same time also year?" Amber asks looking at Blaine attentively with a furrowed brow, what the heck was going on with him? Blaine looks at Amber embarrassed turning red, he nodded his head slowly still feeling embarrassed.

Amber crosses her arms and looks at Blaine blankly before saying something to her, Amber was now nervous what she thought for a moment and looked back at Emberly who was still fuming in rage with him after the mention of her and her siblings relationship with each other which almost caused Amber to pause for a moment then immediately begin thinking back about what her perspective had meant, Blaine looks at Amber with a deep breath, "Look..." Blaine sighs softly "I loved your brother very deeply but I didn't think properly when I saw Ava because I thought she was Alexander when I saw him so much more than I did before when he was around then left early" he admits, he looks at her desperately trying to ask for forgiveness, "Bull Crap, you didn't love him, you used his feelings you play against yours to make him angry at you and now you want to get with Amber" Emberly crossed her arms, Blaine rolls his eyes, "I get that I'm a werewolf but that doesn't mean I still loved him as much as I did when he was around me like closer as friends but moreover" Blaine explains, Amber hesitates not knowing who to believe and whose side of the story should she believe in until somebody came around to see them and butted into the conversation, "What are you doing here?" they asked with their arms crossed looking at them with furrowed brows, Blaine & Emberly turned their heads and gasped when they both saw someone standing in middle of the library with anger and annoyance, "Mrs. Taylor!" both Blaine & Emberly said in unison and surprised when they saw their teacher standing straight, Amber looks at the teacher with fear hoping they aren't in trouble for being in the messy library, "Detention both of you" Mrs. Taylor says "WHAT!?" both Blaine & Emberly said in unison in shock, "You heard me, class now!" Mrs. Taylor raised her voice pointing at them "You can't be serious?" Blaine asks irritatedly "I'm not going to tell you again or it's going to be two weeks of detention for you Mr. Lopez, if you're done arguing with me" Mrs. Taylor answers aggressively and aggravated with him, "Whatever" Blaine says rolling his eyes walking away from them, Mrs. Taylor watches as he leaves the them then looks back at the two roommates, "And as for you two, your in trouble you get detention starting tomorrow for missing class this morning by cleaning this mess" Mrs. Taylor says fuming with rage storming out of the library, the two walked out of the library in a different direction, Amber was quiet while walking to their classroom together, Emberly noticed it, "I guess that means we'll be coming back tomorrow morning to clean up the mess" Emberly says starting up a conversation "How'd she know we were at the library?" Amber questions, Emberly turns to her attention confused, "What do you mean?" Emberly asks "No one else knew we were at the library except Blaine" Amber answers "That's a good question, I don't know" Emberly says "Do you think she's onto us?" Amber asks, Emberly looks at her attentively and shrugs her shoulders off until they heard a call from behind them along with running footsteps behind the two roommates, "Amber!" they called out to Amber, the roommates stop walking to turn around to see who called out.