moving in

June 2011,

CAMRYNS POV

I was currently listening to music while my sister, Violet, was talking to my parents. We are moving to LA for a " fresh start". I was more than upset when my father said we were moving. For starters my father cheated on my mother Vivian with his physiological student. Even if it was after my mother had a miscarriage he was still a douchebag for it. I vowed not to talk to him after I saw the pain my mother went through.

I usually don't talk or show any remorse about that situation but I feel like it's taken a huge toll on Violet. I actually witnessed him in the act. It was simple he was fucking until I threw glass plates at him. Did he almost get a concussion? Yes. Did I care? Not in the slightest.

Ben was really guilty about what he had done but I still don't forgive him. I mean what would you do if you witnessed your dad fucking a minor? In my case nearly kill him but oh well sucks to be him!

I was listening to polly by Nirvana while looking out to see an old house. It was covered with vines and looked spooky. It looked like a tim burton house and I loved it. Scary or vintage are the best style of houses in the world. It's almost like the house in Edward Scissorhands! Just less cooler. The car came to a halt and we all got out of the car.

"This is the house hunny, I know it's quite big for the 4 of us, well 5 including the dog!" Ben said. He started laughing like a maniac. I rolled my eyes and my mom spoke,

"It is quite a big house, but a lovely one! I love it let's go in!" She chirped. We all walked in before we came face to face with an old lady. I presumed she was the seller since she greeted us and walked us in.

The house was much prettier on the outside. It had very pretty and old-ish styled furniture. I turned off my music and followed Violet around for a bit. She was walking around and showing me some shelves and a creepy basement. I smiled and took photos of the house.

"The house looks amazing I bet it has a long history!" Violet said smiling. I looked over at the seller and she seemed a bit off with Violet's comment. I frowned and tilted my head. Why did she seem a bit off at Violet's comment? I shrugged it off. She then turned to my mom.

"By the way, before you buy this house I need to tell you information about it, people died in this house, is that okay?" She spoke giving us a weary smile. I looked over and smiled widely. Hell yeah I get to see some ghosts! I grinned at Violet as she smiled at me.

"Cool we'll take it." I said looking at the lady. She looked at me wide eyed. I was a bit weirded out so I went up the stairs with Violet. I walked into this room with a purple-ish carpet. It contained blue walls and a very comfy bed. I walked over and set my bag down. I took out my sketch book and started sketching out the room.

"You should make the arch more sharper" A man spoke. I turned over and saw a boy with blonde hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a green sweater with black stripes and pale blue jeans. I jumped and threw my sketchbook at him.

" Jesus! Why the fuck are you in my house! There's a thing called " Privacy"! " I yelled as he picked up my book. He placed it on my lap. He looked at me and smiled.

" You should lock your doors next time" he spoke. "Why would I-" I spoke. I looked at him but he vanished. I rubbed my eyes to make sure he was actually gone or my mind was playing tricks on me. "Weird" I thought.

I walked over to Violet's room and she was already unpacked and decorated. I looked around her room and smiled. I walked over and sat on her bed. She looked at me confused.

"Why did Dad cheat cam?' I looked over at her and sighed. I was the oldest sibling which is hard since I was basically her parents. I should've told her instead of her instead of her hearing the screaming match between him and mom. She looked so frightened when mom was yelling as I tried to pull her away for her not to hear more.

"Cause he wants to get his dick wet Vi" I seethed as I fiddled with my rings. I looked at her and I saw tears brimming her eyes. I felt horrible. She was only a kid and she doesn't deserve to see her parents hanging on by a thread. I grabbed her hands and pulled her into a hug. She started to sob.

"Shh it's going to be okay" I cooed. I gently kissed the top of her head and brushed my hand through her hair. My heart broke seeing her like this. She was only 14. My family was very broken apart to say the least. When it came to trust issues, loveless relationships, self harm, and depression, our family were masters. I was at a loss for hope when it comes to their marriage but yet they still try and fall back in love which was very stupid.

" come on let's clean you up and explore the house" I smiled at her. She smiled back and lead her over to the bathroom. I wiped the tears off her face and fixed her hair. We then went down stairs and saw mom and Ben talking with the seller.

"Thank you for buying the house, I will come around sometimes to see if you have settled in yet" The seller said warmly. I walked over and grabbed Violet some water and her favorite snack. I also grabbed me some food since I was starving!

"Thank you, come around any time you like and we will talk and have coffee" My mom said kindly. I walked over to Violet and gave her the treats, she smiled and said thank you.

"I would like that. thank you, I hope you enjoy your new house" The seller replied and walked out the door. I groaned thanking the lord that she was gone. Something felt off about her but oh well at least she's gone.

"Yes we will, thank you bye " Ben said smiling, I rolled my eyes once again and ate some chips.

It's official we live here now.

============

Okay I know I have posted two stories about this guy but I deleted them since I didn't really like the writing. But hopefully this time I can stay focused and make this story good!

1151 words