Home invasion 2

CAMRYN'S POV

Someone slams me against a wall as I groan in pain. There stood Tate hovering over me his hand placed behind my head on the wall. I knew he was trying to make me not run away from him but I was too scared to run. " tate, they're trying to kill me and my mom and I don't even know where Violet is" I tell him breathing heavily. " You have to get them to the basement" He told me. " What the hell are you talking about!" I whisper. " The basement! Just do it!" He repeats a bit louder before backing up against a wall.

The leader runs in and grabs me by the arms pulling me back out of the room. She drags me up stairs and forces me in the uniform. I subtly smirk knowing if Tate is a part of me surviving then they're gonna go out with a bang. The bathtub fills with water as I finish slowly putting on the white pantyhose. " What's taking you so long!" the leader asks as I rolled my eyes. " So are these vintage?" I question looking down at the uniform.

" Nurses catalog" she replies shortly. The other girl walks into the bathroom eating the cupcake from my room. " really? Your eating!" The leader asks annoyed. " It was, like, sitting there saying, " Eat me" The girl shrugs with a mouthful of the cupcake. The leader looks at me as I continue putting on the shoes. " Step on it. Time's a-wasting sister!" she yells. " Tell me what's going on downstairs" I state knowing that my mother might be either dead or being tortured.

" Did you get all the cellphones" The leader asks the girl completely ignoring me. " yeah, I... I told you. The one in the kitchen and..." The girl stops mid sentence as her stomach gurgles. " Stomach" She groans as I chuckle. Thank god I didn't eat that cupcake. " Answer me! What the fuck is he doing to my mother!" I yell growing annoyed and impatient. " Jesus I'm gonna shit myself" the other girl groans. " Not in the staging area!" The leader yells.

The girl quickly backs up out of the room. " Just don't start without me" she groans. With the leader being occupied I tried to run out the door beside me but she grabs my arms and pulls me back. " Are you kidding me!" she groans as she looks at her watch. " It's 10:57. Get in the tub" She pushes me towards the tub and I slowly stepped into the water. I watched the water dispense out of the faucet as Im trying to stall time.

" Bianca! It's almost time!" She shouts to the other girl. " You have to put someone under the water for three minutes until they lose consciousness. The brain begins to die from oxygen deprivation" She explains as i laugh. " This is funny to you?" She asks angrily. " What's funny is how you think you know everything about this house and clearly you know nothing. This isn't even the right tub." I laughed. " Second-floor bathroom. I've studied the crime scene photos" She says sassily.

" The one he used is in the basement. We totally remodeled this bathroom. " I state. " You think i'm gonna fall for that?" She asks as I simply shrug. " It's a grimey claw-foot tub, with a chrome faucet. Go look" I smirk. She huffs before going back to the door shouting for the girl who I know now is named Bianca.

======

I flick on the basement lights while the leader points the knife at my back. We walk slowly down the stairs as she looks around for any tricks. " You better not be messing with me" She warns. " It's down here, around the corner" I smile as the lights suddenly go off and I quickly move into the shadows for her not to see me. " Where are you!" She shouts as I smirk. " over here you stupid bitch" Tate's voice calls from the other room.

She moves towards his voice and I wait until she turns the corner. Once she does I sprinted up the stairs trying to find my mom. I get up the stairs and slam the door open. I saw mom as she runs down the stairs from above me. " Camryn!" She yells. I grabbed her hand and ran out of the house leaving the house while the psychos were still in there. Hopefully Tate was okay there.

======

As my parents finish up the police reports, I walk into the dining room with them and Violet. " Camryn, your mom said that you told her that Tate helped you escape?" Ben asks walking up to me. " Yeah, thanks for not dragging him into this" I say giving him a small smile. " What was he doing in the house?" He questions. " How should I know" I shrug knowing this conversation is going to end well.

" Camryn" Ben says while tilting his head not believing me. " What? You think I let him in? I don't know why Tate was here. But i'm glad he was. You two weren't" I say angrily looking at him and Violet. Before leaving I look over at mom. " You were really brave mom." I smiled at her before giving Ben one final glance.

" Violet we need to talk" I state as she shrugs. " Yeah what is it" She replies. " Where were you I was worried sick!" I exclaim as she smiles. " they let me go so I ran" She states. " Oh and leave me and our PREGNANT mother alone in harms way?" I yell. " What? I wanted to live" She says like nothing is wrong. " Violet me and mom could've died! " I tell her as she rolled her eyes. " But you didn't so whats the deal" I sigh and grab her shoulders.

" Violet I know your a shallow and selfish bitch who acts like her world is collapsing but it isn't! You didn't witness mom and dad fighting 24/7. You didn't get hit by dad every time I tried to protect mom. You didn't witness physcos trying to kill you and almost winning! You had one chance to prove you had some humanity in you but you failed! You should've called for help but no you didn't you ran and didn't think of your sister and mother who would've died for you pathetic ass" I yell as she had tears streaming down her face.

" God this family is a fucking mess" I mumble as I walked into my room.

======

1135 words.