𝟎𝟒 | 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱

𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑

I pace around the deck, looking down as I wait for the others.

In the name of the First Spinjitzu Master, they're taking so much time.

I walk up to the stairs that leads to the upper deck. I sit down on one of the stairs and look down as my mind wanders somewhere else.

I can't help but feel guitly, bad, and slightly frustrated from yesterday.

If I hadn't lost my balance and bumped into Nya, we would still have the staff.

Why am I still trying? I mean, whenever I try to do something great, it most likely ends into a disaster.

I still haven't spoken a word to anyone, not even Nya or Sensei.

A fit of laughter can be heard as the guys join the deck. My eyes trail up to see them all smiling and happy.

''Heh-heh. Little slow today, huh? What exactly did you dream about?'' Kai marvels.

''I saw the falcon again.'' Zane answers.

Okay, now, this just got interesting.

''Whoa. Zane, every time you see that bird, something big happens.'' Jay pauses.

I notice Cole glancing at me. He gives me a small wave, and I smile slightly in response.

He looks.. Genuinely concerned?

I just shake it off as my brother speaks up again.

''First, it leads you and my sister to the secret tree house.'' My brother continues, curious.

I notice Wu walking outside. I get up and join them, making my way next to Cole.

''Then it led you two to the Bounty.'' Cole finishes.

''All right. Strectches. First, the Swooping Crane.'' Sensei Wu cuts off the conversation for a moment, turning his back to us to position himself on one foot and arms in the air as we all do the same.

''This time, it showed me the Green Ninja.'' Zane whispers.

''The Green Ninja?'' All four of us yell, screwing up the pose.

''That looks like the Shocked Monkey. Bad form, more focus.'' Wu remarks.

I slowly position myself into the accurate form.

''You can't just drop a bomb like that. Spill the beans.'' Jay mumbles.

''Yeah, what else did you see?'' Kai murmurs.

''He was fighting Lord Garmadon.'' Zane replies.

''That's what the prophecy said, that the Green Ninja would defeat the Dark Lord. But did you have a chance to see which one of us was him?'' Kai begs.