7-Explanation

Jinni Pov

Yesterday jiwoo was acting weird when we came to give her the doughnuts, when she came back from the bathroom she was talking to us but barely giving us any looks. Today she came without us but when we went to her she looked perfectly fine. "jiwoo" I said as I grabbed her hand. "yesterday?" I raised my brow. "are you fine now". "yes thanks for caring, it was the spark of the moment". "cool I just wanted to make sure we are good". suddenly lily pulled us into a group hug. "we are gonna stay friends forever right" she said fake crying making all of us laugh. "yes were gonna stay like this forever" I said with a little sass.

 "ok guess what" haewon suddenly pulled out the hug making us look at her. "what?" the youngest asked. "the park just added a swing set and my mom just made some wicked sandwiches, you know what that means". "picnic!" jiwoo blurted out. It's really nice to see she's feeling better and I think the rest of the girls thought so as well. "ooh, ooh," bae jumped up and down saying. "my mom and dad are visiting my grandma, so she said I can invite you guys so I don't have to be alone for the night".

 "grandma elizabeth" lily said in english. "yup". "love her she makes some awesome cookies". "what about my cookies" bae said smiling expecting something good of a response but- "she can make them without burning them so we'll stick with ma elizabeth's cookies" sullyoon interrupted saying making us burst into a fit of laughter. "well that's the last time i'm making cookies for you guys" she said rolling her eyes. "we wouldn't want you to" sullyoon added before running so bae wouldn't catch her. "head start" she shouted half way down the hall. "yah you little-" and they're gone. *Bell Ring*. "oh would you look at that it's the bell" I said smiling.

Kyujin Pov

 I'm in literature It's my favorite classes, I could just write my thoughts all day. I took out my journal so I could write before class started.

June 14/2023

Today I walked in my class and sat down at the window seat looking at the trees and listening to students chatter, waiting for the lesson to start

I heard a commotion and looked up to see "Nishimura" I mumbled under my breath

when a two faced, emo, nut sack, bitch walked in smiling. and had the nerve to walk up to me. I just wish I could slap that smile right of his fa--

*Snap* my point just broke, huh, how ironic. "writing a little too fast pup, yea". what. did. he just say. "who the fuck do you think your talking to, you little-- "Class" the teacher cut me off fortunately cause I would of said something nasty. "sorry I'm late, but we have a new student today her name is Shin Yuna, please treat her right". "Please take a seat anywhere available, so I can get on with my lesson". just then ni-ki pulled a seat from beside me and sat down. once the girl found a seat the teacher started speaking again. "So today we are going to write a report on the book 'How to kill a Mockingbird'.

 A student raised their hand "yes dylan". "sir, why dont we write a report on books that memorable people wrote like shakespare and marlowe". "that is a good question, which brings us to our topic, Moral". "Moral is basically the point or reason of something, all though you have a good point, shakespare and marlowe wrote play's and sonnets with fictional characters, to kill a mockingbird is also evident with fictional characters, but the difference is the story, the story of how to kill a mockingbird is real and you can learn something from the point or" he pointed to the new girl to finish of the sentence. "moral" she answered "correct, again you do have a good point dylan but I said books not plays". he said finally sitting down. "anyways, get on with your reports you have an hour, the person who finishes last gets to buy me lunch" he is a hand full but he's got humor.

 Now to get started on my report, but I broke my pencil point. "you can borrow my pencil". I look up and see ni-ki handing me a pencil to me. "your the one who caused this" I said pointing to my pencil. "what all I did was sit here" I rolled my eyes and turned to dylan. "hey dylan, can I borrow a pencil". "sorry I gave the last one to ni-ki". I swear i'm crying inside you just can't see it. I turn to him to see his face resting on his fist smirking at me. he expected this didn't he. "can I borrow the pencil you were giving me". "sorry what I didn't hear you". "I said can I borrow the pencil you were giving me". "sorry, but I still can't hear--" "I said get I get the pencil". he finally hands me the pencil. "that's all you hand to say". "don't talk to me". "why I thought we were all getting along well pup". he did it again. "call me that again and i'll--". "you'll what" he stated taking out his to kill a mockingbird text book. I just ignored him.

Its been an hour almost two and everyone in the classroom except me and you guessed it ni-ki are left. he's sleeping, in fact he has been sleeping since he handed in his report and that was an hour ago so yeah I guess its been two hours. I would leave, but he is blocking my path. but I really need to go now so I tapped his shoulders as I did, he jolted up his way of showing he's aware of his surroundings. he looked at his watch and quickly grabbed his bag just now noticing me. "was I blocking your way". "yea you kinda were" I said finally getting up. "do you know were the knew girl went". "huh?" I answered confused, why would he be looking for her. "I guess you don't" he turned his back and messed his hair a little and walked out. "well I better go look for the girls, and I wonder who bought sir lunch" I said letting out a heavy sigh. "Next period, hwaiting kyujin-ah!".

Seventh Chapter. Have a nice day/night

--Jenna💗💗