chapter 8

"We need to talk."

Sonic pov

"About what?" I look at him confused. What would he wanna talk about with me? "Let's go somewhere else, somewhere more..private." shadow took my hand and we ran to his house. "Wait!" I stopped. "I can't come! I was supposed to meet up with tails, I can't ditch him he's my little brother!" Shadow sighed. "I know tails is your little brother but this is more important, tails should know that" I hesitate for a moment. Why is this so important? "Fine but after this your buying me a chilli dog" I smirk knowing damn well he will.

"Ugh, fine whatever." He looks at me annoyed. We go inside his house after I messaged tails I can't come. "Sit down." Shadow says and points at the couch. "Gladly~" I wink at him. "Don't flatter yourself, faker." He rolls his eyes and goes to the kitchen.

"Do you want something to drink?" He asks me. "Sure" I reply and he hands me a drink. "So what's so important that you told me to cancel my meeting with tails?" "Uh, how do I start this." Shadow looks unsure, I place my hand on his. "It's okay, take your time." I smile and notice him blush making me blush too. "I- don't know, how to say this but I'll try my best."

...

"H-huh?"

Sonic's eyes widen, he didn't know what to say. He would never expect Amy to do such a thing, I mean she was so nice to him. Always helped him, took care of him when he was sick, they had so much fun together as bestfriends he would never expect the sweet Amy he was always friends with would turn out to be such a bastard.

"It's okay if you don't believe me, I just know you need to know the truth. If you don't you would keep having your headaches and it would just keep getting worse and worse."

Shadow said, "oh I believe you! I'm just shocked Amy would do such a thing..she was always so nice to me.." Sonic didn't know what to think, his head was filled with endless questions but only some of them could be answered.

"So..what do you think I should do?" The speedy hedgehog looks at Shadow, confusion in his eyes. "Maybe you should confront Amy, or tell her you wanna break up. It's all up to you though, but I'm sure you can do what's right sonic." Shadow smiled at him.

Sonic's eyes widen, seeing shadow smile, as his biggest rival he was being very nice.

"Thank you..one question though." Sonic made eye contact with shadow. "How did you get me to become normal again?" Shadow's eyes widen, his face turning bright red. "Uh-" "do you want me to tell him?" Rouge asked coming down the stairs while sonic drank his drink. "Yeah..fine" "shadow fucked you" rouge smirked, making sonic spit his drink. "OH THAT WAS THE WORST WAY TO SAY IT." "nah I could have said it worse."

Sonic's whole face was bright red. "W-WHAT?" he shouted looking at rouge and back at Shadow. "It was the only safe way!" Shadow yelled back.

"You could also get married" rouge smirked. "I LOST MY VIRGINITY AND I DONT EVEN REMEMBER IT?!!" Sonic started yelling.

"W-WELL SO?!" Shadow started yelling with sonic. "WAIT I WAS A BOTTOM?! OH MY GOD!" Sonic fell flat on the ground.

"UGH SONIC STOP BEING SUCH A DRAMA QUEEN!!" Shadow pulled sonic by his shirt. "OH GOD SHADOW!" Sonic laid his face on shadow's chest fur in embarrassment. "You're being over dramatic I was the only person that could safe you from being such a yandere so I had to." Shadow patted Sonic's back.

"Actually someone else could have done it but it would had to be a top male so shadow was the best choice since you were obsessed with him at that time." Rouge said, standing next to the two hedgehogs.

"Yeah and I also would not like the feeling of you getting fucked by some stranger." Shadow crossed his arms as sonic looked him in the eyes. "Oh?~" the blue hedgehog smirked, teasing shadow.

"Oh shut up!" Shadow slapped sonics hand, the speedy hedgehog chuckling in response.

...

The next chapter might be the last one not sure tho but it's very likely since I don't really have what to write for this story unless y'all have any ideas

But there will definitely be a next chapter  still not sure if it will be the last one