The unforeseen threat

The morning sun cast a golden glow over the training grounds of the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, where the students of UA gathered, nervous to face the test. Among them was Izuku, his heart pounding with nervousness. Today, they were going to see how much they had learned about using their quirks to save lives, and he couldn't wait to prove himself. (Yes, the class already had rescue exercises, and they are going to the USJ two months after they haven't been in school).

Before they arrived, the pro hero Thirteen said, "Hello, everyone, I've been waiting for you!" which is immediately followed by Ochaco saying, "It's the Space Hero, Thirteen!"

as Thirteen continues, saying, "I am the pro rescue hero Thirteen. Listen carefully, I'm sure you're aware that I have a powerful Quirk called Black Hole. My Quirk could also very easily be used to kill. Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous. In our superhuman society, all Quirks are certified and stringently regulated, so we often overlook how unsafe they can actually be. Please don't forget that if you lose focus or make the wrong move, your powers can be deadly, even if you're trying to do something virtuous like rescuing someone. Thanks to Aizawa's fitness tests, you have a solid idea of your Quirk's potential. And because of All Might's combat training, you likely experienced how dangerous your powers can be when used against other people. Carry those lessons over to this class. Today, you're going to learn how to use your Quirks to save people's lives. You won't be using your powers to attack enemies or each other, only to help. After all, that's what being a hero is all about - ensuring the safety of others." All the students nod as they remember Izuku destroying the building with ease.

Thirteen finishes saying, "That's all I have to say. Thank you so much for listening. Now let's go inside." Just then, Kirishima said, "Holy crap! It looks like some kind of amusement park." Just as the students were talking among themselves, the teachers were talking about All Might not being there as he used all of his time in hero work. Just then, as Thirteen opened the door, a black fog appeared in the middle of the training ground as the villain appeared. Seeing the villain appear, Aizawa said, "Stay together and don't move," as he jumped into action. Meanwhile, on the villain's side, a fog guy says, "The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraser Head. Perplexing. According to the schedule we retrieved from UA, All Might should be here as well." as the guy with hands says, "Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who're eager to meet him. They want All Might. The great Symbol of Peace."

As all that happened, Thirteen says, "Who among you is the fastest?" Someone among the students says, "Ida," as Thirteen says, "Then I have a job for you. Run to the school and tell the faculty what's going on here. The alarms aren't sounding, and our phones and radios are useless right now. One of these villains must be to blame."

As all that was happing Aizawa jumps in the middle of all the villains and starts taking them down. Aizawa says, "A villain like you is only dangerous if you can reach me. Good thing. I've taken measures to make sure that never happens. Now, which one of you gutter punks is next?" In contrast, the hand man replies, "There he goes, trying to intimidate us. He is strong, and since he's hiding behind those goggles, you can't tell whose Quirk he's erasing. He's making it hard for us to work together or rely on each other's powers. How annoying. The worst thing about dealing with pros is when they live up to all their hype."

While Aizawa was fighting, Iida was preparing to run when a black portal appeared in front of them as the fog guy says, "There is no escape for you. Damn. I blinked, and the guy who seems like the most trouble got away. It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves in to this haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the Symbol of Peace, to take his last breath? I believe he was supposed to be here today, and yet I see no sign of him. There must've been some sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen. Ah, well, in the end, I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a role to play." As it happened, at the same time, he teleported Aizawa and started to fight the villains, so the fog guy missed Aizawa.

As the villains appeared in front of them, Thirteen opened up his Quirk but got injured himself. Meanwhile, the Kurogiri teleported some of the students. While he was doing that, Iida took the opportunity and ran to the door. Kurogiri was busy teleporting the students, and he couldn't catch Iida.