Chapter 16

Vegas

I watch the blood swirl down the drain. I killed again for him. I killed Benny, and I didn't care one fucking bit. Hell, I wish I could bring him back to life and kill him again just for doing what he did to him. I want to be mad at him... I want to fucking hurt him, but he didn't do anything wrong. He didn't ask to be put up on that stage or drugged. My sweet, innocent mouse didn't ask for any of this. He just wanted to find his brother, and he ended up getting me instead. I try and push the memory of him standing on that stage all alone from my mind, but I can't shake it. I can't shake how close to losing him I was. That bastard would've never outbid me, but that's not what fucking matters. There was a chance I could've lost him, and that's like a fucking kick to the nut sack. I run my fingers through my hair, letting water cascade down my face. The plan was not to draw attention, and we all but took the spotlight and put it on us. There was no way that we were leaving with my father in our grasp now, no way in fucking hell. I want to punch my fist through the fucking wall. I'm so angry...mainly at myself. For putting Mouse in the situation I did. I rinse once more before I step out and dry myself off. My eyes catch on the two bathrobes hanging next to the shower. A thought enters my mind. I might not be able to hurt Mouse, but I can regain control over him and that will calm the storm inside me, which is almost as good. I slide the belts out of the bathrobes one by one and walk back into the bedroom. I know I'm a sick bastard, but I don't fucking care. My cock hardens at the sight of him. His pouty lips are frowning. He is sitting on the bed still wrapped up in my suit jacket. He looks up at me with his big blues, full of fear and guilt. "Vegas, I..." I can see the guilt wash over him. He blames himself but he has no fucking clue how wrong he is. Tonight changed something inside me. It gave me a taste of what it would be like to lose him, and that's something I never want to go through again. I hold up my now-clean hand to stop him from talking. "Not now, Mouse. No talking, we can do that later. What I need you to do right now is take off everything you are wearing. Toss it to the floor. Then crawl back up onto the bed." His eyes go wide, and he hesitates for a moment before doing what I asked him to do. By the time he gets his thong off, my cock is so fucking hard it hurts. God, how did I get the most beautiful fucking man to grace the earth? I stand at the edge of the bed with the soft belts heavy in my hands. 

"Come here." He timidly scoots over to me, barely meeting my eyes. Grabbing his chin gently, I tilt his face up, so he has no choice but to look at me. "I'm not going to hurt you, but I need something from you. I need you to give up all control. I'm so close to the edge, Mouse, that I need this from you." He blinks up at me as if he is trying to understand what I'm saying. "Turn around," I order, when he doesn't respond. He follows my command with less hesitation, now that I told him I wasn't going to hurt him. I take his arms and pull them backward so they meet in the middle of his back, his forearms kissing each other. I start looping one of the belts around his forearms then wrapping the ends around the middle. Once done, I tighten them together. I hold onto his arms and lower his face first onto the mattress. He turns his face, his cheek resting against the sheets. "You have no idea how much it killed me to see you on that stage tonight." I speak more to myself then him, watching as his tiny body shakes with unknown anticipation. "I'm... I'm..." he starts to say, but I land a hard slap against his smooth ass cheek, cutting off his words. I massage the pink spot with my hand and lean over his body, my mouth finding his ear. "Shhh, Mouse. You don't apologize tonight. Tonight, you take the pleasure I give you. You let me show you how crazy you fucking make me. You let me own you, the way you already own me." I pull away and straighten back up. I drag my eyes down his body and trail a finger down his leg all the way to his ankles. I want him at my complete mercy, his body open to every inch of my swollen cock. Taking the other belt, I loop it around his ankles. "I'm scared, Vegas." His voice is shaky, his body trembling softly. I realize then that this is how my father tied him up. But the difference is that I want to give him pleasure, not pain. "Don't be scared, Mouse. I'm not my father. I won't hurt you, never. Just trust me. Give yourself to me."