1.

LISA.

The sound of the alarm rang all over the room. I groaned and lazily stretched my body. Geez, what time is it?

I got up and check my phone. I widened my eyes when it's almost 8:30 in the morning and I got a lot of messages and missed calls from Mina, my manager.

 I widened my eyes when it's almost 8:30 in the morning and I got a lot of messages and missed calls from Mina, my manager

"Fuck." I cursed and hurriedly went to the bathroom to prepare myself.

Mina is one of my friends and she helped more than I could count. I know she does not mean it but damn, she's scary sometimes.

I overslept again. And I am late again for a hundred time and Ms. Myoui forgives me everytime I am late. Some of my co-workers even think we're a thing but I made it clear that it's not.

I don't even had a time getting into relationships because of how my life goes. Working 2 to 3 jobs in a day, I barely sleep. I need to earn enough money for a living. For me and my nephew, Liam.

Good thing, Aunt Lena was there to look out for him. She doesn't have a child nor a husband, so she treated us well like her own. And here we are living with her but we're not living for free, I still want to pay for out rent and the bills here.

I rushed down and and took my jacket when I spotted Aunt Lena and Liam having breakfast.

"Lisa, come. Have breakfast with us."

"Sorry, Aunt Lena. But I'm already running late for work." I kissed my nephews head and kissed Aunt Lena's cheeks too.

"You overworking again. I noticed you came home passed 1am. Do you still eat? You're getting thinner."

"Don't worry about me, Aunt Lena. I'll be fine. Thanks for taking care of Liam for me. I'll be off now. I'm really late."

"Make sure you eat, okay?"

"Yes, Aunty. Bye now!"

I quickly run outside. Good thing, the shop is near here but damn, I'm still late.

I wasn't looking carefully when I bumped to someone and her coffee splashed all over me. Fuck, too hot! Too hot!

"Aish, fuck. Why now?! Argh. It's hot."

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry."

She took off a handkerchief and wipe the coffee on my uniform. I groaned because of pain. But when our eyes met, my heart pause for a bit. She's so fucking beautiful.

"Shit, that will bruise. Come with me, I'll take you to the hospital."

"Oh no, no. I'm late for work. I'll be fine. I'll just apply some ice with this later. Sorry for bumping into you and about your coffee, here I'll pay it."

"You don't have to, I'll just buy again. But I really need to take you to the hospital to check it."

I checked the time and it's about 10 minutes before 9.