2.

LISA.

"Dada, wake up. Dada." I groaned again feeling a heavy weight on my chest and someone was slapping my cheeks. I slowly opened my eyes and saw my nephew smiling so cheekily at me.

"Hey, bud. I'm still sleepy. Can you give me 5 more minutes, please?" I said yawning.

Liam pouted and cross his arms.

"You said we'll go out today."

"Is it today?" I checked my phone and click the calendar. It really is today. I promised Liam that we'll went out to have a morning walk and I'll buy him his favorite pancake.

He is still pouting and I smile at the sight.

"Sorry, bud. I am really busy with work, I need to earn money so that I can buy whatever you want."

"But you're not buying it to me now."

"Alright. How about this, you go and get ready and I'll get ready too. Cool?"

"Yey!" He said and run outside my room. I lazily got up from bed and went straight to the bathroom to freshen up. Gosh, I guess I need a coffee too.

I went home passed 4am earlier because there are lots of customers at the bar. It's Friday, though. Everybody enjoys having fun and I'm having fun too because I received lots of tips last night.

Now I have enough money to buy him a pancake today.

We both went down and we saw Aunt Lena in her garden.

"Aunt, we're going for a bit. Just taking this todler to get his pancake."

"Okay. Take care, you two.."

"By the way, Aunt. Here's the money for the bills and our rent here. This for groceries too. Sorry I can't come with you, I need to be early for work and I need to deliver flowers too."

"Lisa, this is too much. Here, save this."

"Oh no, Aunt. That's not even enough at how you took us in and take care of us. Don't worry, I saved a little. I just got a lot of tips last night. We'll get going now."

"Okay. Thank you, Lisa."

"Bye, Granny!!!" Liam said waving to Aunt Lena and I can see how Aunt Lena smile widely.

While walking, Liam was just too amazed in the sorroundings. He's not going out because no one's gonna take him. I felt bad not spending time with him though, if it's my day off, I'm trying to get a little rest because of work. Just for one day, I could get a good sleep.

Liam is already 5. It was really challending when my sister left him to me. I was in college at that time and she went to my apartment carrying a baby, I was shocked.

She said that our parents wouldn't accept her too when they find out that she is pregnant with Liam. I felt bad for her so I let stayed their in my apartment. But when my parents found out that I let her in, they also disowned me. They said that both of us were a disgrace to the family. Me admitting to them that I am gay and my sister got pregnant without a husband.

So my sister decided to find a job. She left Liam to me and she said that she'll be back if she already find a job. Counting days, I've been absent to school. Week passed, still no sign of her. My allowance is almost running out so I need to find a job to feed Liam. I don't even know how to take care of babies.

Luckily, I found a part time job delivering orders. Good thing I have a bike, it's easy to deliver and fast too. But still, the salary is not enough. I need to pay for my apartment, bills, and Liam's milk and vitamins.