6.

LISA.

"Mornin'. Uhm, can I ask for help?"

I turned around and saw a cute being entered the flower shop. I smiled and stood up, taking off my gloves.

"Good morning. What can I help you with?"

"I want to, uhm.. give a flowers to someone. Can you recommend me something?"

"Do you know what flower she like?"

She looked at me in a shock expression.

"H-how do you know it's a she?"

"Well.. based on your style, you're gay."

She looked a bit embarrased and was fidgeting her fingers. Studying her features, she has a glass skin, I bet she's also rich. But she's beautiful though. I tapped her shoulders signaling her that it's okay.

"It's okay. I understand you. I'm gay myself as well."

"Wow." That was all she said.

"Uhm. What's the flowers for? Is it her birthday or.. you're confessing your love to her?"

"I.. actually had a crush on her since college. I recently just confessed to her, and I told that I'm gonna court her.. she let me." She's blushing. Cute.

"Alright then. Here." I gave her a bouquet of daisy.

"A daisy? Will she like this?"

I nodded. "That symbolizes love, purity and admiration. You'll give that to the person you admire the most and I bet she's the one. I swear she'll like it."

"Thank you so much." She smiled at me and I just nodded to her.

"I would definitely come back here next time.." she added.

"You might be my next regular customer." And we both laugh.

"I'm Dahyun, by the way."

"I'm Lisa

"I'm Lisa. Nice to meet you, Dahyun."

"Here's my payment." She handed me the money and I went to the counter area to give her a change. "Do you own this?"

"I wish.. but no." I chuckled. "I work here as a part time. The owner is not around, but I'll let her know that we're going to have a new regular customer."

"Thank you, really. I'll come back again next time."

"Hope you'll be back with her."

"I sure will. See you around, Lisa."

"Take care, Dahyun."

Not long after, my phone chimed. It was Jisoo. It's been 3 days that I'm not responding to her messages. It's not that I am mad or not interested of responding to her but thinking of what had happened to the hospital, I don't know how to face her. I just hid my phone back again and went back to what I'm doing earlier.