4.

LISA.

It's already 3am when all the people at the bar decided to call it a night. I was so tired as well today, I badly want to lay in my bed right now and get a good sleep.

I was cleaning the counter area and all the things that I used to mix drinks when Wendy approached me.

"Hey, there. Here's your pay for today, Lisa." She handed me an envelope and my eyes widened. It's a pile of cash!

"B-boss. This is a lot. I can't accept this."

"Oh you have to before I could change my mind." She said in a chuckle. "If Ryujin was here, you can't have that now. As part of my gratitude to you, Lisa. I'm really thankful that you're always there ready to give me a hand here in my bar."

I smiled and bow. "Thank you so much for this, Boss. This means a lot. This is actually my salary for a year." I said laughing.

"You deserve it."

"Anyway, does your friends already went home?"

"Speaking of.. Jennie is already drunk and Jisoo is waking her up now."

"If you need help to carry them to their car, tell me."

"Actually, can you drive?"

"Yeah, I can."

"Can you drive them instead to Jisoo's house?"

"H-huh?"

"Am I asking too much, Lisa? Sorry."

"Oh no, boss. It's fine. But I don't know the address and what car I'm gonna use?"

"Use mine. I'll just tell Jennie to fetch her car here tomorrow."

While Wendy and I were having a conversation, I saw Jisoo walking towards our direction.

"Ya, Wendy. What am I gonna do to her? She's not waking up! Ugh, Dad is gonna scold me for good about this if he finds out."

"We'll just carry her to my car and Lisa here will take you home. Both of you."

"What? No, I can still drive. And besides, Lisa here is already tired mixing drinks earlier."

"No, it's fine. I can do it. My body is used to this kind of job already. But if you're not comftable for it, Wendy can drive you guys." I answered.

"I actually want to, but I'm also drunk. You drank too, Jisoo so no, I can't let you drive. Just let Lisa here do the job. She'll use my car and I'll inform Jennie to get her car here tomorrow. Don't worry, Lisa is a good person. She'll not do anything to you." Wendy smiled and that made Jisoo looked at me.

She was looking at me intently as if she was studying my movements or how will I answer them.

"Okay." She finally said. "Help me carry Jennie to your car." She continued while looking to Seulgi.

They walked away and I continued cleaning the counter top and fix myself.

We're already in the car on the way to Jennie's condo. Jisoo just decided to stay the night there since she said that she also has clothes in Jennie's condo. Rich kids.

"Do you have a license, Lisa?" Jisoo asked.

I chuckled. She must not have any words to say to start a conversation. Who wouldn't though? It's kinda awkward because I do look like a taxi driver right now.

"Yes, ma'am. I do. I am working at a flower shop and I deliver flowers, so yes, I do have a license."

"That's good." Jisoo became quiet for a moment. So I started to ask instead since I love hearing her voice.