10.

LISA.

"Sorry about what Seulgi said earlier. She was just drunk." Jisoo started as we were both walking now at the park.

About what happened at the bar, Jisoo just decided not to drink and ask a favor to Wendy if I could get out to work now and we'll talk. I was about to say no but Wendy just agreed with it.

I smiled and hold Jisoo's hands.

"It's okay, Ji. I told you, I'm already used to it."

"Used for what, Lis? From the very short time that I've known you, I have never encountered anyone insulting you. In fact, everyone around you were so dear to you. They love you presence, they show kindness to you and -.."

I cut her off by placing my finger on her lips. Jisoo looked at me and I just nodded at her.

"Calm down. With the life I have, Jisoo.. I already expected this to anyone, especially from rich people like you. But that made me realize not to care for it. I have a stable job, I earn money for myself not for them. So it's really fine."

"Why are you so kind?"

I chuckled. "Because that's how I am. I already accepted my fate."

"You know you can be more than that, Lisa. Whatever your the outcome of your life is."

"I know. So do me a favor, don't be mad at Seulgi anymore. You're working in the same place, so it's kinda awkward if you don't talk to each other."

"I can't promise that. But.. yeah, I'll try."

"Look, the moon was so bright tonight so.. let's just enjoy this and grab an ice cream perhaps?"

"Nah. I hate ice creams." Jisoo said pouting. Cute.

"Why not?

"It might be weird hearing this. I hate it because it's cold."

I started laughing and she smacked my arm.

"Ya! It's true though."

"That's the reason why it was called Ice cream, Jisoo." And I laughed again. But when I noticed her grumpy face, I tried to stop myself from laughing again. "Alright. Let's just eat then, I'm kinda hungry today."

"You're still laughing."

I really tried my best not to laugh but then I started cracking again. "S-sorry.. It's really funny though but cute. Come on, babe. Let's get going."

I started walking when I noticed Jisoo was not following to me. I turned around and looked at her. She was a bit shocked.

"Why?" I asked.

"W-what did you call me?"

I suddenly realized what I just called her. I covered my mouth with my left hand.

"Oh my god. Did that startle you? Sorry. It just came out from my -.." I didn't finish my sentence when Jisoo kissed me and she smiled.

"I like that." I sighed in relief. I thought she was mad.

"I t-thought you were mad. I suddenly got a cold feet."

She giggled.

"I actually want to talk about us, Lisa."

"Then let's talk about it later. I also want to talk to you about us."

We both intertwined our hands and started to walk in her car.