8.

1 month later..

LISA.

It's been a month since Jisoo and I became close and we started a thing between us. I am still working with my three jobs and Jisoo has been busy nowadays at the hospital. It was hell for her, that's what she described. We've been seeing just for a short time or sometimes, I visited her at the hospital.

I was very hesitant at first because of her colleague, Seulgi. But she made me feel at ease that I should not mind people around me. And she is right. This is about Jisoo and I and not them.

My life changed when I met Jisoo, actually. I've been hyped up with work, seems like I got energized to work everyday eventhough it's very tiring. Just the image of Jisoo comes into my mind, I smiled.

Aunt Lena noticed it, Mrs. Cheng noticed it and even Mina. I already told Aunt Lena about me and Jisoo, the same with Liam and they are very happy to meet her.

I've got to meet Jisoo's Dad everyday because he visits me always now at the flower shop to talk about her daughter and what is our status now. He's much more excited than us, ey?

Speaking of which, I don't exactly know what we are. We kissed sometimes, we held hands and even cuddle in her apartment. Yes, Jisoo has her own apartment. So in my spare time, I'm going there. She wants me to bring Liam too next time but we really don't have the same schedule.

I'm at the counter are when a tall woman walked in. Her features were so gorgeous, so stunning. Wait, she's familiar.

"Rosé?"

When I called her name, she immediately gave me her sweetest smile.

"I'm really glad to know that you still remember me, Lisa. I'm so happy to see you."

I chuckled. So it's really her. Damn, my breathe hitched. She was so gorgeous.

"How can I forget the woman who stole a kiss from me?"

Rosé leaned in and rest her hand on her chin. "Do you want to get it back? I can give that to you know." She said and winked. That caught me off guard and I swallowed a lump.

"Geez. I'm just kidding, Lisa."

I laughed nervously when I spotted Mina outside her office door, leaning too.

"Would you like to order?"

"Sure. Now that I see you, I want a Capuccino, Iced please. And what will you be free?"

"Uhm, I'll be out by 10am. But I need to go to my next job."

"Is that so, can I accompany you then?"

"Don't you have work?"

"Nope. I have my own time."

"Tss. Perks of being rich." I mumbled while preparing for her order.

"You're saying something?"