5.

JISOO.

Lisa and I kept in touch. We're texting everyday and I find it very comftable talking to her.

"Who are you texting that made you really smile like that, Ji?" Jennie interrupted peeking on my phone and I immediately hid it in my coat.

"Nothing." Jennie smirked.

"You're hiding something from me."

"Hey, I'm not!"

She laughed. "It's okay, Ji. As long as that person makes you happy. It's really good to see you that way though."

"This is nothing, Jennie."

"Whatever you say. Come on, just talk to that unknown person and let's do our rounds now."

LISA.

She did not replied back. She may be working right now. I hid back my phone and started cleaning the coffee machine.

I noticed Mina was standing at her office door, crossing her arms while looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"It's amazing how you've been so busy with your phone, even giggling there that you didn't heard me calling you."

"Oh! Sorry 'bout that, boss. You want me to do something for you?"

"Yes. We received an order today at Seoul hospital and I was thinking if you could deliver it?"

"We accept deliveries now?"

"Actually no, but my friend who's working there just ask me a favor.

"Oh okay, sure. What's the name that I will deliver it to?"

"Kang Seulgi."

"Alright then."

After a couple of minutes, I arrived at the hospital using Mina's car. Perks of having a rich boss, Wendy and Mina are the best. I could drive this fabulous car. Just kidding. Kekeke

I kept on calling the number that she gave me who's named was Seulgi but she is not answering.

I dialed Mina's number to inform her that if this person will not answer my call within an hour, I'll go back to the café.

"Hey, Lisa. What's wrong?"

"Your friend. She's not answering her phone."

"Hold on let me text her."

"Okay, if she did not answer within an hour. I'll just get -.."

"Lisa?" I located the person who called my name and it was Jisoo. She's a doctor? Damn, she was so beautiful in her white coat. Such a fucking goddess.

"Lisa? Are you still there?" I forgot that Mina is still on the phone.

"Yes, boss. I'm still here. Ah, I changed my mind. I'll waiy for you friend. Just text her that I'm here already."

I hunged up on the phone without waiting for Mina's response and smile to Jisoo.

"Hey, Jisoo." I greeted back.

"What are you doing here? Is there someone in your family got hospitalized?"

"Ah, no. I'm delivering this food. Since you're here, you might know her."

"Who's this for?"

"Seulgi. Kang Seulgi."

"Ah yes, she's my colleague. I'll bring that to her."