9.

CHAEYOUNG.

"Now what's your plan?" my sister asked.

"Nothing for now, Unnie. She already likes someone."

"You're too late then."

"No, I am not. Just that girl whoever she is, showed up first. But if I should've found her already, I should be the one in that woman's place. I need to see who she is."

"How? Don't tell me you hired someone to follow Lisa around?"

I just smiled and my sister just shake her head.

"Don't worry, Unnie. I'm not gonna do something bad. I'll back up for now."

I took a sip from my whiskey and was just thinking about Lisa.

That day that I told her that I like her, her eyes got widened and she does not know what to say

Flashback.

"I like you.."

"W-what? Y-you like me?"

I laughed at her reaction. "Chill, Lisa. It was just a joke." After I said it, Lisa sighed. Something in relief. I gripped on the glass and just calming myself down.

"I thought you really did."

"Then what if I do?" I said crossing my arms.

"I.. I don't know, Rosé."

"Is it because you already have someone else now?"

"Well.. uhm.. we're not in a relationship yet. But I'm hoping will get there soon. I was actually planning to ask her to be my girlfriend."

And I swallowed a lump. The fact that it's really obvious that she like that person makes me mad right now. I just smiled.

"Then goodluck to that. I hope she will said yes to you."

"That is what exactly I hope too, Rosie."

I held her hand and squeezed it gently.

"Want me to help you?"

Lisa chuckled and shake her head.

"Nah. You both don't know each other and she might get confused."

"Or she might mistook me and get jealous."

"I bet Jisoo was not like that."

End of flashback..

Jisoo. So that how I have found out her name. I searched for name and found out that she was famous. She belonged to a well-knowned family but she chosed to be a doctor instead of taking over her family business.

Lucky her that her father supported her for what she wants unlike me that I really need to follow my family's footstep to handle this business.

My dream is to be a singer. To compose my own songs. To travel and just discover new things. Yet, here I am. Taking the next step to be the CEO of our company.