Chapter 7

"Stay silent." Luke whispered, they laid against the wall. Shadows passed by, after five minutes they were gone and the roar of the battle grew slowly further away.

"We're not alone, I sense someone." Meraki whispered reaching for her saber.

"Don't move Jedi." A voice hissed through the dark. Purple light lit up the room, electricity etched to the end of the pole threatening the two against the wall. Through the light revealed a Zabrak male with a visible scar across his torso and a prosthetic metal arm visible being he doesn't have a shirt over him.

"You've served in battle." Luke said, the zabrak nodded.

"I fought in the clone wars. That hand is not yours." He said pulling the electric sticks back and dark fell.

"Sith cut it off. What was your rank?" Luke stood up slowly still against the wall.

"General on a small scale civil war, General Grevious intervened. He destroyed us, twice." The man said pulling out a blaster and pointing it at Luke, then down at Meraki.

"You're a Jedi as well, younger than this one here lost your mother, never grew up with her. Your father raised you didn't he?" Meraki's face flushed, invisible in the darkness.

"Your trained in some psychotic ability." Meraki said, her lightsabers were out quickly, Luke's as well.

"A witch on Dathomire cursed me with it, since then it has proven worth my money." He said, they put their sabers away.

"Why are you here, Jedi?" The man asked coming closer.

"Our speeder was shot down and the head leaders of the Rebellion have been obducted, can you help us?" Meraki spoke up, Luke nodded.

"Only to point B, laws restrict me from going farther than that. If my cover is blown, both of you kids are dead." He hissed walking into the dark. Luke lit his lightsaber, as they walked through the dark.

"You might want to put that away once we get out onto the streets. If we can." He said.

"What do you mean, sir?" Meraki asked.

"Depends if there's fighting going on outside, which I don't think there is but there are always exploding droids and other fun toys they send out here." He said.

"Missy, you should stay between us so you won't get hurt." The man said.

"I'm fine, sir." Meraki said readying her light sabers.

"No, stay in front of me Meraki, its too dangerous and I'm not going to loose you out here." Luke said looking hard into her eyes, meraki nodded. They left the small apartment into the fiery dark underground.

"Yes Luke." Meraki responded. They began running through the dark, listening to the bombs go off in the background, far enough away where they wouldn't need to worry.