Chapter 8

Starcrafts began flying over the three as they ran down allyways and scaling walls.

"This is about as far as I can bring you, point B is behind this wall, the imperials have a makeshift HQ two clicks north east." The Zabrak said. Luke nodded holding his hand out to shake, the two shook respectfully. They began climbing when Luke stopped and turned to see that he was still on the ground below them.

"I never learned your name." Luke said.

"They called me Crick, my troops." He said. Luke nodded and turned around.

"Hey Skywalker, your father was one of the best." Luke looked down.

"I know, Crick." They continued up the wall. On the other side sat a building, flat topped unlike the others and over looking the damaged streets around it.

"Look where that ship is landing," meraki pointed to a landing craft on top of a building, "that must be where the base is."

"I see what you're talking about," He said, "shall we?" He opened his hand out over the horizon.

"Let's go." They both ran to the edge using the force to push them further. They jumped two or three buildings at a time. Bombs grew closer, suddenly the building beneath them fell, Luke and Meraki with it.

"Luke!" Meraki yelled trying to find him through the dark.

"Meraki!" Luke was behind her. He gabbed onto her wrist as they fell. Neither of them thinking to grab the force. They suddenly stopped mid air and slowed down.

"What in blazes was that?" Meraki's lightsaber ignited.

"Meraki, there's someone in the dust." He wasn't lying there's was someone coming through the dust, it's cloak waving in the wind. They both got up lightsabers ignighted, making their ways out of the rubble and onto the street.

"Careful, Meraki." Luke warned from behind her.

"The person was almost in front of meraki when it stopped and looked up.

"Watch out!" It was a women's voice and body that pulled Meraki into a crevice. Their eyes locked and Meraki's eyes widened.

"Y-you're A-Ahsoka." Meraki stuttered. The women's head nodded then her eyes widened and closed as she fell back.

"No, no!" Meraki fell down with her checking for a pulse. Fire lit up the street.

"Luke!" Meraki yelled, but no response.

"Luke?" She looked around finding no one