ALTERNATE ENDING IV🎭

Shinki arrived just in time to free Boruto who was dying.  He eliminated the vines that were absorbing his chakra and took him out of the place whose mist was poisonous to those who have chakra inside.
He took him to the next room that was deserted, it was rustic since the walls, the floor and the ceiling were made of stone and earth.
There the black-haired man placed Boruto on the ground while he breathed in breaths of air with intense despair.
Breathe Boruro whispered Shinki for God’s sake –
S-Shinki…i-it’s really you, right ?  Calm down, it’s okay.  Here the air is pure.
Boruto hugged him with intense force crying uncontrollably.  Shinki responded to that hug with a more tender one, he needed him to calm down.
-You came for me, you saved me Shinki.  Thank you
You called me right ?  - Yes, my love I’m sorry…
Shhhhh Shinki placed his index finger on the lips of his golden lover
– Calm down love, I’m the one who’s sorry.  Forgive me for being such an idiot, like you said in the letter.
Boruto kept crying, he just wanted that beautiful black-haired man to love him madly, nothing more.  Shinki caressed his cheek gently.
Don’t cry anymore my life, please I beg you.
Just tell me that You Love Me.
I never stopped loving you Boruto, never.
Shinki took off his ring and in turn took off the ring that the blonde was wearing, to put the other one back on.  Boruto placed the other ring on Shinki while looking at him with intense love.
This time if it’s forever Boruto I swear
Forever then.
Go Momoshiki, before they catch you again.  She rest in peace.
  – You are a great person boy.  Thank you thank you very much.
In those moments his soul disappeared in front of both of them. 
– Rest in peace, friend.
When Momoshiki’s soul left this world, Boruto just breathed a sigh of relief.  He was ready to go home to his beloved Shinki.
The black-haired man hugged him with intense love.
-Ready to return love ?  - I’m  ready.
Boruto activated the space-time portal to return to the royal palace, where his father and his brother were waiting for him.
You will have a lot to explain my life – Shinki told him
I imagine love, I imagine.  But you won’t leave me right ?

I will never make that mistake again, the black-haired man hugged tightly

– Never.  I love you too much to do that.
The portal opened, and both of them disappeared from the place, closing the portal the next moment.