Epilogue 🎭

Himawari was received as a true princess in the kingdom of fire, more specifically in the royal palace.

The Uzumakis returned to Uzu as soon as they found out that everything was over.

Those who were released from the control of the sacred altar picked up their lives from where they left off.

The kingdom of fire recovered a powerful clan and a great city. Naruto and Himawari couldn't be without hugging each other as happened with Boruto.

Father and children would finally be together and happy. Sasuke was well received by Himawari, as he had witnessed the intense love they both felt for each other.

She just wanted to see them all happy and be happy with Mitsuki, that beautiful light blue hair.
When Mitsuki saw it she thought she was really dreaming, she couldn't believe that she was seeing it.

Himawari, but the real one was not Boruto transformed into a girl. She smiled at him as she told him:
Mitsuki, I told you that we would meet again, remember?

How to forget it? Without being able to contain himself, he hugged her and kissed her with possessive anxiety, pressing her against her member that began to harden in front of all those who looked at them in amazement.

Shinki smiled when he saw them while Boruto looked at them carefully wondering if it was convenient to leave them like that.
But when he wanted to intervene, Shinki held him.

"Leave them my life, they love each other.
Like you and me. Like your father and Sasuke.
Boruto smiled and left them alone like the rest of those present.

The blond and dark-haired him had a wedding to plan and it would be a great one that lasted a whole week.

Mitsuki reconciled with his great friend Shinki who now became his brother. A beautiful happy family. They would marry together since Boruto and Himawari were twins.

Naruto wasn't as happy as Gaara was.
They were all one big family and would live happily ever after. The kingdom of fire continued to prosper more and more.

The same thing happened with the kingdom of the wind and its new king, who was beginning to make the kingdom prosper.

Boruto could finally feel that he was at home with his family and with the person he loved so much.
He could breathe peace and happiness.

"I love you Shinki, I love you to the fullest.
"My dear and beloved angel, I will only live to love you and make you happy.

THE END.