chapter 6

Sebastian escorted me to my room and we sat on the soft bed.

"You say you are of a different world. Would you do me the pleasure in explaining it to me? I am quite curious." Sebastian chuckled.

Sebastian POV

I am quite amused at my curiosity of this girl. And her bravery. To confront the younger lord and I about our contract and in knowing my true identity would take a great amount of courage. Sebastian thought as Victoria tried explaining the world she supposedly came from.

"'Cell phones'?" Sebastian questioned. "What are those?"

Victoria let out the first laugh she had in days, "its a small device used like a regular phone only its portable. And at how advanced the technology is you could watch all sort of videos." She said. "From educational theories to music performances to cat or dog videos."

Sebastian's trains of though came to screaming hault at the four letter word. "Cats?" He said.

"Oh right, I forgot about your slight weakness for felines." Victoria laughed.

Just then a small black kitten jumped onto Victoria's shoulder. Purring very loudly as it brushed its face against hers.

"Hey that tickles!" Victoria said as she patted the kitten. Sebastian looked toward the window to find it open.

So that's how the adorable creature got in. Sebastian smirked as he answered his mentle question. When an all too hilarious idea came to him. It was childish, worthless, dumb and even imbecilic in a way. But the demon couldn't resist.

Sebastian began to mercilessly tickle the girl before him.

The kitten had leaped off victoria and out the window as victoria began to laugh and kick trying to breathe from laughing too hard.

Back to me! *wipes tears of laughter*

I began to struggle for air as sebastian tickled me mercilessly. The kitten had jumped off me but I was too busy laughing and trying to breathe to notice it leap out the window.

"Sebastian! Stop! I can't breathe!" I said between laughs.

"Now now if you can speak you can breathe my lady." The demon smirked as he had me pinned to my bed but still tickling me without any mercy.

I tried getting sebastian off me but was very unsuccessful. Soon he began laughing as I was breathlessly laughing. His deep chuckle just matched his composer. But considering he was tickling me to death I don't think it matched.

"I beg of you stop!" I pleaded trying to stop sebastian. "I can barely breathe!!"

Sebastian finally stopped but I was still laughing from his previous tickling and was still struggling for air.

It wasn't until late when I realized just how close sebastian was to me. I froze and made a squeakyish sound as I realized how close our faces were. Lastly I realized the sound I made sounded like none other than...

...a cat...