chapter 17

Ah ha ha ha, sorry this isn't an update. I'm just having some good old fashion torture. I am a sadist after all. The cliffhangers and now this. Oh you must wanna kill me now. Well don't cause that meas I can never update and you'll never if sebastian kisses cullen or what. So ha!!

Have a nice day/evening/night/morning/afternoon

(Yeah changed my mind, this'll be an update.)

Still cullen POV

Woah what's happening? Cullen thought whilst sebastian inched his face closer with a closed eye smile. Cullen waited for the kiss that never came. Instead sebastian flicked him. And the boy stumbled to the ground.

(Did you guys seriously think sebby was gonna cheat on his neko? You bakas! No, you baka-kas! He belongs with Victoria! He owns her ass man! You terrible people! Ha, I'm one to talk.)

"That was for making me do that. Forcing me to do such a stupid thing just so I could pet the cat. How rude." He said as he now had the cat in his arms. He played with its paw and murmered about the cats cuteness.

(Never said it was gonna be a long update. Heh heh heh heh heh heh! *undertaker appears outta no where*

Undertaker: you're a funny one.

Me: why thank you. Would you like to hear a joke? *winks at you*

Undertaker: always! *giggles*

Me: *clears throat* "there once was a woman from Q, who stuffed her Virginia with clue. She said with a grin if they laid to get in, they'd have to pay to get out of it too."

Undertaker: *the roleplay world shakes as he laughs hysterically* BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: *smirks evily* yeah, I so made that up. {Sarcasm}

And since undertaker is currently out of commission he can no longer continue. Bye bye!)