chapter 16

Sebastian's eyes flew bright as ever and cullen smirked.

"Don't worry crow boy, I won't peep a word about it." Cullen teased.

Sebastian walked up to cullen angrily but the red head had a secret weapon. What did he do you ask? He pulled a fluffly black cat out from now where.

"Now now, I'm sure you wouldn't hurt anyone with little bocchan would you now?" Cullen said as held the kitten to his chest and stoked its fur.

Sebastian looked at the little cat in a daze. He reached out to the cat but cullen stepped back. Smirking he said, "aht aht aht, you have to earn to pet the kitty." He teased.

"That's hardly fair."

"Now now, its simple." Cullen said. "You just gotta play the pocky game with me."

"I will do no such thing." The bitler said.

"Oh come on, if a Phantomhive butler can't bite off a chocolate coated stick from another's mouth then what kind of a butler is he?" Cullen mocked. He enjoyed ticking the from off. "I know you get how to play. Hence your battle with Victoria."

"That is different. Her and I are in a relationship, you and I have only recently met." Sebastian said, his eyebrow twitching.

"Ya don't have to kiss me. Not that I'd mind much but I know Victoria would kill me." Cullen said. "I just really badly wanna win for once!"

Sebastian let out a large sigh, "fine." He said. He looked at the kitten nuzzled up in my chest, longing in his crimson eyes.

"Yay!" Cullen cheered quietly. He walked closer to sebastian and leaned forward. He pressed the other end of the pocky against Sebastian's lips who, unlike last time, parted them to allow it through. Cullen and sebastian inched closer and when close enough cullen decided to do the unthinkable, yet mostly thought of.

Just before yanking his head back whilst claiming the remainder of the pocky he pecked the demon's lips and smirked as he stepped back. He wanted to know Sebastian's reaction and couldn't resist.

But he had a very different reaction. Cullen thought sebastian would be mad or something. Instead the butler leaned closer to cullen.

And...