chapter 9

My POV

Sebastian and I pulled away, I didn't know what it was that made me kiss him. I breathed heavily for air as I let go of Sebastian's raven black hair. (No rhyme intended) When I looked up into his eyes I saw the same pink as before. Swirling around his irises like pinkish smoke.

"Sebastian" I said breathlessly as I could feel I had more control of my body. His eyes stayed this way as we looked each other in our eyes for a long while. One of each of our hands together and my other hand at his cheek, while his other hand kept him up.

Why did I kiss him? I thought to myself. Suddenly a small desire to press my lips on his grew inside me.

"You teased a demon my lady." Sebastian smirk in his evil way, "there is a price for that."

I teased him? How? I asked my self. My breaths had finally steadied and with knowing that sebastian, gently, layed his lips on mine. It was almost instantly I melted into his kiss.

Ciel POV now!

What in the bloody hell must be taking them so long? Ciel thought. He didn't want to dance with his butler but he had to learn apparently. Surely they must be finished by now.

Ciel boredly got up from his chair and walked to the room he was usually tutored in. He heard nothing from inside and silently he peeked inside. His eyes widened as he watched sebastian kissing Victoria passionately.

I gave him orders to be by her side as she is my key to information but I didn't mean this! Ciel thought as he began to stare. What would happen if Sebastian was to seduce someone if he has a relationship with Victoria? And not to mention he is a demon, and she is a human. Wouldn't that be against some rules or something?

Ciel mentally sighed and silently shut the door. "That would be for them to settle. I will be in no ways part of that relationship except as a dish for the male." He said to himself as he walked to his study to finish some paperwork.

(Sorry it was short. I got kinda bored with the chap. If you've any ideas please let me know.)