chapter 8

My POV

Dancing! I thought nervously. I already sang! Isn't that enough for now?

Ciel didn't answer, he simply turned around. Now facing me with an agitated look for his butler.

"Ah I see. I knew already miss Victoria couldn't dance well. But my lord, I figured you would at the very leased." Sebastian said.

"I highly doubt you could dance sebastian." Ciel retorted.

"Oh but my lord. I can, for I have often been a guest at the Schönbrunn Palace it was only costomary I knew the Viennese Waltz." Sebastian explained. "Now, who to start with."

"Victoria. You will go first. I've no time for this tedious sport." Ciel said. "I will be in my study, come get me when you're finished."

Ciel then left, leaving sebastian, alone, with me.

I blushed, I mean this is Sebastian Michaelis. Who wouldn't really. "Um...." Was all I could say.

"Now my lady. I will lead, just try to follow my movements." He said as he took one hand whilst his other came to my waist. I knew the position so I rested my hand, or tried given he's tall, on his shoulder.

Thankfully we started slow before picking up the pace, it was surprisingly easy. But still I kept almost falling and stepping on Sebastian's feet. Any normal person would've had pain in their feet for a month, but of course this was Sebastian, a demon. So close to nothing hurt him except a demon sword. Well no pain except from a demon sword that he showed.

Oh this is embarrassing. If Sarah were here she'd be perfect, not tripping, no falling and being caught by Sebastian. Then again she would purposely fall just to be caught and would be a slightly less annoying version of grell. I thought as we tried a natural turn. Only for me to almost go face first to the marble floor. Only to have an arm wrap over my waist and hold me up.

"My my, when dancing you're almost as clumsy as mey-rin, my lady." Sebastian cooed in my ear. He chuckled darkly.

"C....can I stand now? I can't regain my balance in the position you're holding me in..." I tried saying but it stuttered out.

Let's move to a bassy POV!

Sebastian chuckled darkly as Victoria asked to regain her balance.

Sebastian licked his lips as the sent of her soul filled his demonic nostrils. A soul so pure that sebastian wouldn't want to simply devour her, but savor her for an eternity. She had a soul even more pure than that of an angel, a being of purity. A soul that comes so rare that Sebastian would break his contract with ciel in a blink of his red eyes for her.

"You know, Victoria," sebastian began as he rolled her name off his tongue, "your soul, as I said, smells devine. Its hard even for me to stay calm, it is hard not to simply take you here."

"If you're as dominant as you seem then why haven't you made your move?" Victoria asked almost mockingly.

In one swift, and silent movement sebastian had victoria pinned to the carpet, not the slightest trace of fear, or even a single glimmer of good in her eyes. This tempted Sebastian .

My a soul such as hers is simply ravishing to my senses. A soul pure as the driven snow, but a glimpse of evil remains yet her soul stays pure. The demon thought while his eyes glowed like a flickering flame of pink.

"You yourself interest me. If I was to take you here, not only would the young master protest against it, but you would be different." Sebastian said to the girl. "As I'm sure you know I don't feel emotions as humans do, but nor do I lie. And I must say a lust for you grows within each minute in me. For your soul....." Sebastian had trailed of his last words to see Victoria's reaction.

"Then this will simply make it grow. Wouldn't it?" Victoria then asked, sebastian had thought she meant the position, and was correct, but instead, she had meant the move she would make next.

She leaned upward and kissed him. His ever growing lust for her soul almost taking him over. He tried desperately not to give in, he wanted badly to take him into her, and claim her as his own, but he resisted. As he didn't want to ruin the room. Which is exactly what would've happened if his lust for her went too far.

She then asked for entrance, licking Sebastian's lip teasingly. He refused her, only to ask her himself. She opened her mouth and to let him in, but as soon as he tried her tongue met his and faught to let him in. As if to say, "you must earn your way in".

Teasing a demon. I'll make her pay her price. Sebastian thought as he snaked his tongue around hers and sneeked his entrance. Her taste exploded Sebastian's senses. He could taste her soul in her saliva.

Victoria then proceeded to mock sebastian, knowing this couldn't go much further, she brought her hand through Sebastian's raven hair and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. Sebastian then took her hand and tangled his fingers into hers, bringing her closer as he raised her arm. Sadly though, unlike sebastian, she needed air. Her grip in Sebastian's hair released and they both pulled away.