chapter 13

We got to Cullen's room and sat on the bed. Cullen explained about the pocky game and I explained about how he's one of my friends in the other world. Sebastian was still confused about the pocky game, but he overall got the concept.

"You watched how cullen and I did it." I said with a small laugh. "Why don't we give it a try?"

"I suppose it wouldn't hurt." Sebastian said.

I had my victory smile again and asked cullen for a pocky. He gave me one and I put the non chocolatey side in my mouth. I leaned over to press the chocolate side on Sebastian's lips and he took it between his lips. We inched closer. Biting off the pocky we claimed. His gloved fingers came under my chin and our heads tilted. I heard cullen was fanboying and probably having a mental nosebleed. Just as our lips met he took the last bit of the pocky, but I took my tongue and swiped it from him. Sebastian however was determined to win, he snaked his tongue into my mouth (everything turning into a make out in the process:-P) and tried to claim that remainder I stole from him. We both smirked into the kiss as we fought for the right to claim the pocky. What seemed like 20 minutes later I ended up winning. By default. The pocky had melted into my mouth do to saliva. But even so I had won.

We pulled away and I found cullen on the floor in a small pool of blood. "Cullen!" I said laughing.

The boy got up lightheaded. "I told you this would happen, I said 'if anyone of you gets to kiss sebastian whilst playing the pocky game I would be in a pool of blood'. And you are that person in this case." Cullen said. "How come you're not red as a cherry?"

"About kissing sebastian?"

"Yeah!"

"I do it every day. He is my mate after all." I said with a slight dusting of pink on my cheeks. 
"You've kissed him before?!?" Cullen asked wide eyed.

"Numerous times." Sebastian chimed in as he pulled me onto his lap.

"Okay stupid question, isn't it bad or something for a human to hook up with a demon?" Cullen asked.

"I'm not entirely human. I'm what's called a demon neko." I said.

Cullen burst out in laughter at the term "neko". "Then where's the tail?" He said whilst laughing.

"That part of me was sealed off." I said. Sebastian finished.

"And if she wants to release this side to her she would have to go through her first mating with her mate." The butler said.

Now cullen was holding his nose tight. Looking at sebastian and me in pure shock. "You'd have to...." He trailed off but the last two words were quite obvious. Then, a little too bluntly, he asked, "have you?"

I blushed a slight deeper magenta and shook my head. Sebastian pulled me closer so that I was leaning on his chest. "Only when my kitten says will I claim her." He purred.

"Ha ha, 'kitten'. I get it, cause she's this nek thing!" Cullen laughed. "Good pun bassy." I forgot to mention, in the other world, cullen would occasionally cosplay grell.

"'Bassy'?" The butler questioned.

"The case hasn't happened yet. Or rather it hasn't finished." I stated. "So madam red is still alive."

"Is she now. Glad I came just in time." Cullen said. "Sebastian, prepared to meet the biggest psychopathic fangirl ever."