chapter 10

My POV again

Sebastian and I kissed, then soon made out, for a long while before finally pulling away.

"Why don't you head to your room while I give the young lord his dancing lesson. I'll meet you in there when I can." Sebastian said with his all but too handsome smirk.

"Alright..." I said as I blushed a deep red. Who wouldn't when you just had quite the make out session with this butler.

Sebastian got up from atop me and with our hands that were still together he lifted me up in one swift movement. Kissing me softly before leaving.

My inner fangirl squealed worse than Elizabeth. My ears rang as it screamed, "I was kissed by sebastian. Sebastian Michaelis!!!"

Oh my, I don't think I'll live through the night if I don't at leased try to calm down. I thought to myself. I touched my lips as they still tingled from kissing Sebastian. I made out with a demon. And I'll admit he is one hell of a kisser.

Slowly I made my way to my room as not to trip due to the giant mental nosebleed I was suffering from. When I got inside I layed across my bed and stared at the gray ceiling. Remembering the small urge from before.

Most likely the urge every fangirl has. I thought nodding at my conclusion.

Bassy POV!

He went to check on ciel to teach him the Viennese waltz. But as he strode down the halls his mind only thought of Victoria. What is this small feeling I felt while I kissed her? He mentally asked himself.  He pondered over the reasons as he approached his masters study. When he entered ciel laughed slightly.

"Something amusing lord?" Sebastian asked as he closed the door.

"Go back to Victoria. I saw you both kissing, you can teach me to dance tomorrow or something." Ciel said with a smirk of amusement.

"My lord, the ball is in but a day. The soon-"

Ciel cut off the butler. "Consider it an order, sebastian."

Sebastian smirked, his lips parted slightly. "Yes my lord." He said with a bow. He soon exited the room and made his way to Victoria's.

Oki my POV again 

I hadn't had much control of my body. Why? I thought as I sat up. I just kissed him, then I deepened it. Not to mentioned  it was my first kiss.

"That's lame." I muttered to myself. "First kiss at 18. How unbelievably dumb. But I guess since it was Sebastian I don't care much." A small blush crept onto my cheeks as I heard a soft knock.

I got off the bed and when to the door. Opening it I saw Sebastian. I moved to let him in and shut the door.

"What happened with ciel?" I asked. "That dance lesson couldn't have possibly been that quick."

"The young master had caught us while we were kissing. And ordered me to come back to you." Sebastian explained. We went to the bed and sat down. But almost immediately he pinned me to the mattress. "So that we could pick up where we left off."

"Um...Sebastian" I stuttered out before he could kiss me again. "Before we uh....continue..."

"Yes Victoria?" Sebastian said rolling my name off his tongue making me blush a lot.

"Um....earlier, when we kissed...i-" I stopped as my body suddenly moved up and kissed Sebastian. Both our eyes were wide in shock at first until I lost close to full control of my body and my eyes closed as my hand came through his hair and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss.

It happened again! I thought as my body craved Sebastian but my thoughts said otherwise. Why am I kissing him?! Not that I mind much but I like to know why when I'm kissing incredibly sexy demon butlers ya know?

Sebastian and I made out for a while before I needed air. He pulled away and he smirked. "Now," he said. "What did my lady wish to say?"

I had control of my voice so quickly I spoke. "I wasn't entirely myself. I didn't have control of my body when we kissed, even now, my body moves on its own." I said. Great now it sounds like I want him in a dramatic romance fantasy film. I mentally sighed.

Sebastian's smirk didn't falter, but his blood red eyes said he was confused. He was deep in thought about something.

"So he is thinking on whether or not we exist." A voice said in my head.

What?! Who are you?? I mentally asked the voice.

Sebastian's eyes widened and the voice in my head chuckled. "Our sebas Chan has just figured it out." It said. As it said this it grew distant. Like an echo.

"Sebastian..." I said in a slightly worried, but very curious tone.

"You my lady." He paused, letting a deep voiced but small chuckle escape his lips. "Are a demon neko."