chapter 12 introductions, pocky style!

As said cullen came in the passing two days. When he rang the bell I went to the door. Sebastian joining me from the opposite hallway. So we opened the door together.

Cullen had red hair and green eyes. A smirk was his main feature and a..........pocky stick? Yup, that was a pocky between his teeth. He wore a casual outfit that in my eyes said casual western rebel. His facade and face screamed otaku (the pocky doing most of the work).

I knew it was him! I thought as I recognized the boy. "Cullen!" I cheered. I had a bit of my signature victory smirk.

"Victoria?" He tilted his head, barely noticing a slightly confused sebastian next to me.

I nodded. Then I tilted my head to sebastian, silently telling him the demon butler was present.

Cullen smirked, suddenly from leaning on air he was right in Sebastian's face. Pressing the other end of the pocky against Sebastian's lips who kept then firmly pressed. His eyebrow twitched in agitation and I couldn't hold back a chuckle.

Cullen pulled away with a disappointed look on his rather fair face. He soon did the same to me but I took the pocky between my teeth, a competing look in my eyes. Cullen and I inched closer, biting of the pocky that entered out mouths. Just before our lips could touch I pulled away quickly, claiming the remainder of the pocky and chewing the rest.

"And you win again." Cullen said admitting his defete. "When are ya let me win?"

"Excuse me, may I ask what just happened?" Sebastian asked completely oblivious to "the pocky game".

"I'll explain it later." I said.

"So you're here, Cullen." A bored voice said.

Cullen's eyes lit up slightly and a wide grin made up his face. He bowed low while saying, "ah yes, Earl Ciel Phantomhive, head of the Phantomhive family and her Majesty's Loyal Guard Dog. Cullen Kingsley at your service!"

"I am aware of my name and title. I have nothing to discuss victoria or sebastian can't do better so I'll leave them to escort you to your couters and explain your duties.." Ciel said walking away.

"Yes sir." Cullen said. When he looked up he had another pocky stick in his mouth.

"Come one cullen. We can explain to sebastian how we know each other at your room. Given the other three don't know, only Ciel and sebastian do." I said with a smile.