Sea train express and the City of water, water 7!

The next Day Y/N was laying down on the deck. Drinking something Sanji had made.

Nami's Mind: In order for movie and Robin to get some rest and recover the going Mary remained more than on the uninhabited Island for 4 days, After that we set sail. Today marks the 3rd morning since we resumed our village, the weather is clear and sunny. Mostly sunny but with the occasional bounce of summer. She wrote this down in her diary.

Nami: MMMM today is wonderful!. She said stretching in a chair.

Sanji: NAMIII Sanji did this weird tornado thing out the kitchen to upstairs. I made this potato Paille especially for you mademoiselle.

Nami: Thank you Sanji.

Sanji: anything for you my love!

Zoro: keep it down you dork, I'm trying to take a nap.

Sanji: yeah, yeah, pardon me, you cactus. He said with two cigarettes in his nose.

Zoro: what was that, you dartboard!?

Sanji: H-huh? What did you call me?

Zoro: dartboard, dartboard eyebrow.

Ussop: LU

Chopper: FFY

Ussop:LU

Chopper: FFY

Ussop: LU

Chopper: FFY

Ussop:LU

Chopper: FFY

Luffy: HEY!! Luffy yells, holding a bag of flour. He than pops the bag. And stiffens his body like a statue. This is me frozen! He hops on one leg still in the same position running into a wall.

Nami: that's a pretty strange act for someone who is nearly Frozen to death.

Luffy: Sat up slowly Patting the flower off of himself. Was there anything like that?

Ussop: That was it! That was so it, Luffy!

Nami: make sure you clean that up, Luffy!

Luffy: huh? Nami, what are you eating?

Nami: Oh, some potatoe Paille.

Luffy: I'm hungry too! Oi, Sanji!

Sanji and Zoro were still arguing.

Sanji: just how long do you have to sleep in a day?

Zoro: I'll sleep as long as I want! You want to fight about it?

Nami: yes, yes, that will be quite enough. Now Sanji-Kun . The captain would like some Paille.

Sanji: Aye, Nami-Swan~!

Luffy: Sanji! potatoes, potatoes!

Sanji: you're still recovering from that battle, but your appetite haven't changed a bit!