☼ Eccentric Bug Girl ☼

Episode: Ladybug & Cat Noir (Origins - Part 1)
Word count: 7,840
Key:
• Y/N - Your Name
• L/N - Last Name

☲✧

Third Person:

"Many centuries ago, magic jewels bestowing extraordinary powers were created," a squeaky voice speaks. "These were the Miraculous."

He continues, "Throughout history, heroes have used these jewels for the good of the human race. Two of these Miraculous are more powerful than the others. The earrings of the Ladybug, which provide the power of creation, and the ring of the Black Cat, which grants the power of destruction."

"According to legend, whoever controls both these jewels at the same time will achieve absolute power."

A man covered by shadows holds a locket in his hand. Inside of the locket is a picture of a lady.

"I want that absolute power, Nooroo."

The man closes the locket, then looks up to the butterfly-like kwami, Nooroo.

"I must have those Miraculous."

"But nobody knows where these Miraculous are."

"I found you, though, my little Nooroo. Your Miraculous, remind me of its powers again."

"The moth brooch allows you to give someone their own superpowers and to make that person your devoted follower."

"...And when it comes to luring superheroes, what could be better than creating super-villains?"

"But, Master, the Miraculous are not meant to be used for evil purposes."

"I must have this absolute power!"

The man in the shadows, stomps his foot, causing the white butterflies that were resting around him to be disturbed and start flying.

"Your Miraculous is in my control!"

He points at Nooroo, who gasps, "I am your master now! And you must obey me."

The poor kwami bows his head and softly says, "Yes, Master."

The shadowy man proceeds to put on a brooch, the Moth Miraculous.

"Nooroo, dark wings rise."

The white butterflies around the man covered him completely. Nooroo gasps again, then is sucked into his Miraculous.

...

The butterflies disperse around the room, revealing a villain dressed in a silver head mask and a purple suit with a cane.

"From this day on, I shall be known as Hawk Moth."

☲✧

First Person:

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Get up before I rip off your blankets! You're going to be late to school on your first day!"

I groan, rolling over with my head into the pillow. "Leave me be, Dawnn. School can wait. Yesterday's modeling session was grueling."

"But Y/N... you'd promise we'd stop by that bakery this morning! The one near your school. Please?"

I turn my head to look at my kwami, who is giving me puppy eyes. "Ah, fine. Let me get up."