☼ Trying too Hard ☼

Episode: Lady WiFi
Word count: 7,840
Key:
• Y/N - Your Name
Third Person:

☲✧

"I'm very pleased with how you all did on your last assignment," Miss Bustier praises her students. "Some of you have really stepped up, and I do appreciate it."

While the teacher goes on, Alya cuts out a picture of Ladybug. She cuts out the face, holding the rest of the picture up to her.

"Now, it's time to move onto our next assignment."

While Alya is looking around with the picture, she holds it up to Chloé, who pointing to the teacher.

Alya puts the paper down.

"Is Marinette still in the girls' room?" The teacher asks. "And what about Y/N with the nurse?"

Alya looks next to her, the seat still empty.

"Uh, I don't know, miss," Alya says.

The school bell rings, and the students start collecting their items and standing.

Jasper walks up to his sister's friend.

"Tonight, I want you all to read chapter three of the breathtaking France: The First Thousand Years, then answer this simple questionnaire," Miss Bustier asks, handing out the homework.

Alya grabs her friends's bags, putting away their reading tablets into their bags for them.

"Here," Jasper says, taking Y/N's bag from her. "I'll take her things, she is my sister after all."

Alya looks at him, smiling, "Thanks."

Miss Bustier hands Alya and Jasper the work.

"See to it that Marinette and Y/N receive their homework," she asks them.

They nod, exiting the classroom.

...

"What's the idea with the photo?" Jasper asks Alya, walking out of the locker rooms.

"Huh? What photo?"

"You know, the one of Ladybug you cut out in class?"

"Oh, I'm trying to figure out her identity," Alya says. "I still think it's a possibility that she can be anyone, and not some 5,000 year old being."

"Mmm. That makes sense, I guess," Jasper shrugs.

They walk down the school courtyard, looking for their people.

"Where is Marinette?"

"She probably slipped in the bathroom," Jasper remarks.

Alya sigh, "And that's a shame I see that happening to her..."

"I wonder where Y/N is, too. She's probably out of the nurse's office by now."

"Here," Alya takes her phone out, "I'm just going to call them."

Dialing her friends's numbers, the phone rings a few times.