☼ Wacky Cat Boy ☼

Episode: Stoneheart (Origins - Part 2)
Word count: 8,425
Key:
• Y/N - Your Name
• L/N - Last Name

☲✧

Third Person:

"Nooroo," the man in the shadows starts. "Who was that third Miraculous user fighting along Ladybug and Cat Noir?"

"Um, Master, that was the Phoenix Miraculous."

"And what importance does that Miraculous hold?"

"The Phoenix Miraculous is one of the oldest. It was a legend that a few of the kwamis believed: that this Miraculous was brought into existence by someone evil."

"Interesting... Now, continue."

"If you make a wish using the Earrings of the Ladybug and the Ring of the Black Cat, there is a chance of failure, and our world is destroyed. This happened once before, and that is the actual reason the Choker of the Phoenix was made. The Phoenix represents Stability, and is the only way to successfully make the wish."

...

"I must have that Miraculous, Nooroo—

—No matter the cost."

☲✧
First Person:

"The stone beings are scattered all over Paris, and for the time being they are showing no signs of movement."

Multiple Stoneheart-like statues are shown on the TV screen as Nadja Chamack continues her report, "Police have cordoned off the area."

The view then switches to the mayor, next to him the cop from earlier with the broken arm.

"We won't stop until we find a way to get these people back to their normal selves." The cop in the back nods in agreement, "Mm-hm."

Mayor Bourgeois continues, "But for now, we're not making much headway."

Back to Nadja, "Paris is relying on our new guardian angels, Soleil Ailé, Ladybug, and Cat Noir, to save us all. Our lives depend on them."

...

"That's stupid. As if the heroes can stop this," Jasper rants on about his theories.

"Jasper, mind your mouth and finish your breakfast. You have school," Mom scolds him.

It's the morning after the Stoneheart incident. The stone beings still haven't moved yet, meaning Ivan hasn't had any negative emotions.

I still have to find that akuma...

"Alright, I'm going to leave early today. I want to get to school to see my new friends."

"Oh, great! You have to walk then, since your father and I planned to drive you to school today."

"That's fine, I'm gonna go grab my bag and leave."