☼ Notorious Desgins ☼

Episode: Mr. Pigeon
Word count: 6,005
Key:
• Y/N - Your Name
First Person:

☲✧

"You'll only have one day to work on your fashion piece and it must be your own design," Mr. Damocles states.

"In ten hours, your finished presentation will be judged by none other than the great fashion designer," the principal steps off to the side, and Miss Bustier hits a button, showing a picture, "Gabriel Agreste, the father of our very own student, Adrien Agreste."

People turn to look at Adrien, who awkwardly rubs the back of his head. Nino bumps into him, breaking the tension a bit.

"There is also a possibility that we have guest appearances from James L/N and Christi L/N, owners and founders of Global Fashion, will be appearing too. These profound fashion designers are also the parents of Y/N L/N and Jasper L/N."

I sigh, putting my head down. Marinette taps me on the shoulder, smiling at me. I smile back at her, and her face reddens a bit.

"In fact," Mr. Damocles goes on, "Adrien and Y/N will model the winning design in their next photo shoot."

Marinette gasps, looking at us. I nod, and Alya smiles, putting her hand on her shoulder.

"And to announce this year's theme, derby hats."

"Derby hats?" The bluenette repeats.

Chloé scoffs, smiling tauntingly. "Mm-mmm," she holds a thumbs down to Marinette.

I look at past my friend and at the blonde. She sees me, her expression quickly changing to a sweeter smile.

☲✧

"So are you excited for the contest, Y/N?"

I look up to my blonde friend. "I am! I love wearing designs by others that are not by our parents, especially when they are by our classmates. The ones we usually model are kinda boring," I smile to Adrien as we continue walking.

We aimlessly walk around the courtyard of the school, eventually spotting Marinette and Alya sitting on a bench.

"Ooo, look. Alya and Marinette are over there," I point out. "Want to go see them with me?"

"Oh, sure, I guess."

...

I pull the blonde boy over to my other friends.

"Alya! Marinette!"

The girls are next to each other on the bench, Alya with a book in her lap.

"Hey, girl," the redhead waves at me.

The bluenette looks up, shocked. She reaches over, trying to cover the book in her friend's lap. Alya brushes her hands off of it.

I look down at the book, seeing different designs drawn out.

"Wow, Alya," Adrien starts, leaning on the wall. "Those are some awesome designs. I didn't know you had such mad skills."