Meeting him is like

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏✍

"Love is not about sex and lust,

It's all about protecting the person we care about and trust."

"Huff, it's impossible to find a person whose love is unconditional. everyone wants looks." the small boy sighs and places the book on the shelf. he was currently in the library doing some research on his English assignment coz he has to submit the assignment after lunch today which he completed already and was proceeding towards the cafeteria.

'Why is my instinct telling me something is wrong.' and that was it he heard a voice.

"CHAY, MY BABY!!!!!!." when he felt a sudden force on his shoulder his steps halted but manage to maintain his balance.

"Macau! you scared me." Chay whines but the older one just grin.

"Aww, i just wanted to surprise you." Macau laughs. "and you look cute when you are angry." he added and pinched Chay's cheeks.

"You will pay for it." Porchay glared at Macau which only made the older to pinch his cheeks even more.

"I'd expect nothing less." he laughs and Chay playfully hit his shoulder.

"Now now my angry kitten let's get you something to eat." Macau dragg chay towards the cafeteria he doesn't like to be surrounded by many peoples but because of his friend, he had to make an exception.

In cafeteria

Porchay's POV:

I was devouring my lunch when Macau spoke.

"Chay." i snap my head towards him.

"What?" i asked.

"Do you know our old English teacher is transferred," he said and i watched him in confusion.

"What?? " i ask completely shocked.

"What, you know i didn't like him from the start. he was disgusting always eyeing you like an X-ray machine but i am happy though that i don't have to watch his disgusting face in the future."

"I too didn't like him his gaze makes me feel i am naked," i say with a disgusted face.

"And you know what a new teacher is going to take his place," he said happily.

"and we don't have to submit the assignment." he grins.

"What assignment? seriously you haven't even started on working it." i mocked and he glared at me.

" i don't even give a f-" i glared at him before he could finish his sentence. " he he sorry i mean it's not even my cup of tea," he says while scratching the back of his neck. i laugh at his clumsy behavior.

After lunch

I am now in my class sitting on my bench meanwhile Macau keeps poking me with his fingers.

"Cau, can you plz stop," i said annoyed.

"You are no fun and the damn teacher hasn't come yet." he huffed and settle on his seat with a pout.

I hear the classroom door slide so i snapped my head towards the sound when i saw the most beautiful person standing with a book in his veiny hands. his smooth and pale skin, poker face, pink lips, sharp jawline, and silk hair which were falling on his eyes. he is so ethereal. i am so gay. i came back to reality when i heard his deep voice. oh my gosh, he was staring at me intensely if gaze can kill then I'd be dead by now.

"Hi guys i am Kimhan Anant Adulyadej your new english teacher and i don't tolerate any kind of bad behavior in my class coz i have some anger issues so silence would be appreciated." he says with an expressionless face. " and i hate disobedient kid's." he turns his gaze towards me before he asks for our introduction. everyone asks stupid questions. about his age, and his beauty some girls also flirted with him but his face was expressionless and pale like he isn't interested in their questions. then came the flirt of the school tulip.

"Swadeekhab, Aa-jaan~~~ i am tulip Daeng Gop. i am this uni's Madonna. hope you will take care of me~~. can I ask you a question, sir? you are so handsome but why aren't you in a relationship yet." she says while batting her eyes trying to seduce him.

"Huh, the reason is, Coz I hate bitches." he say emitting a dark aura around him which made Tulip gulped in fear and sat back on her seat. i was watching the whole scene when i feel Macau pocking me again. i turned around annoyed by his childish behavior.

"What are you doing Macau, didn't you see the teacher will be angry," i said whisper yelling.

"I know, but now it's your tu-." he stops in the middle with widened eyes.

"What?" i asked while turning around and gasped when i see the teacher glaring at me. i was now scared. what did you do macau i mouthed in his direction he just sank in his seat.

"Stand up," he ordered and i did as he said.

"What's your name?" he asked or i can say demand.

"P-Porchay Anurak." i stuttered. his gaze was piercing holes in me.

"Porchay. detention. after. school." he says with his expressionless face. he walked back to the board and start teaching.

" sorry chay," Macau says with guilt written all over his face. i just frown and hold my head with my hands. Now i have to tell Phi'mok that i will be late today.

During the class, i absorb that Mr. Kim sometimes glanced at me which made me nervous. after class ends me and Macau made our way to the next class Macau keeps apologizing but i told him not to worry but it was my first time and i am embarrassed as hell. After attending all the classes i messaged Phi that i will be late today and he said it was okay and made my way towards the detention room. after reaching i placed my bag on the bench and took my seat while watching outside. it was raining today. which feels so peaceful. i was enjoying the scenery when i heard the room's door sliding must be the teacher who will be going to watch me

"Good to see you N'Porchay Anurak." But when i heard the deep voice shiver ran in my spine. i turned around and my eyes widen in shock it was Mr. Kim who is going to keep an eye on me.

"I didn't thought you will come but i think you are a good kid i am impressed." He said with an amused smirk on his face like he was satisfied.

"S-Swadeekhab Aa-jaan Kim, sorry for this inconvenience," i say and plopped down on my seat i didn't even know i was standing.

"Don't worry and." he paused and eyed me. "the pleasure is all mine," he says with dominance in his voice. i don't know but it feels weird whenever i stare into his eyes like he is hypnotizing me. i just shrugged it off and start doing my work. Whenever i turned my gaze toward him i saw him keeps staring at me like he is going to eat me. After one hour the detention finally finished. i sigh in relief and stretch my arms and outside is still raining. Now i will be soaked and Phi will kill me with the lecture. i glance back to Mr. Kim who was wearing his jacket. I also packed my bag pack and start heading to the door. But stopped when i heard Mr. Kim calling me.

"Porchay, how will you go? it's raining heavily," he says with the same dark aura.

I pause." i will take the bus." i said with a hint of nervousness.

"No it's not safe outside, let me give you a ride," he says more like ordering.

" it's okay i will go by myself," i say while smiling nervously.

He stare at me intensely like he is reading my mind and start heading towards me i backed up but it was no use coz my back touched the door which was closed soon he caged me between his arms and the door. "No, you won't go. alone. in this heavy rain." he says with dominance in his voice. i shiver when i stare into his eyes. something is wrong with his eyes.

Hey, guys welcome to my new story Kimchay ff i will try to put some 18+ stuff's 'try' i am very bad at this type of stuff but i will try my best to make this story steamy and dark. The dark theme is my favorite. *squeal internally* hope you guy's like it *plz like it ( i mean give me stars and pretty pretty comments)* until the next chapter stays tuned bye bye.

Arigato kuzaimasu~~~~~~~

Word count: 1,407