I would never Remorse

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟔✍

Kim's POV

I searched the whole university but no sign of porchay and I can't even track his fragrance.

"Did you find him?" Sem asked and I just shook my head.

"I shouldn't leave him alone in the first place," I said with a stoic face.

"It's not your fault Kim." We both sat in silence. When a voice interrupts us.

"Did you find Chay?" Macau said huffing.

"No," I said.

"But where could he be?" Sem asked.

"No idea, But it's confirmed that he is not in this realm and we have only 1 hour to find Chay or Luce will take his soul core," Macau said with a plain face.

"Arggh!!!!" I yelled pulling my hair in frustration.

"Calm down Kim or you are gonna lose your temper," Sem said with a stoic face.

"So what do you want huh?" I asked getting annoyed now but decided to calm myself or I won't be able to do anything.

After a few moments of silence something Macau spoke.

"I have an idea."

"What?" We asked in unison.

"Only one person can help us now." He said

"Who?" I asked getting curious.

Time skip

When he said that he has an idea so we just believe and decided to go with the flow. Now here we are in a forest which is covered in fog.

"What is this place?" Sem asked.

"You will see," Macau said and whispered something under his breath soon the fog disappeared and I can see a type of mansion.

"Woh! Is this your hideout?" Sem asked awing the house.

"No, it's the place we will get our answers. Let's get going." Saying this we start proceeding inside the house.

Once we arrived, we were welcomed by ear-deafening silence only the sound of wind can be heard.

"Welcome to Wen Anongs Estate." we snapped our heads towards the direction of the voice. It was a lady.

"Hello, Aunt wen," Macau said greeting the lady.

"It's been long huh, and who are these kids with you." She asked Macau.

"These are my friends, Kim and Sem." He said introducing us we greet her and she returns it with a smile.

"So, what took you here Macau?" She asked Macau.

"Umm, Aunt wen I have a request," Macau said nervously but the lady gave him a polite smile.

"Just ask Macau, if I can do anything. Let's sit and then we can talk about your problem." She ushered us to sit on the nearest couch. We did as she said."Now tell me what do you wanna talk about?"

"It's about my friend." Macau said and she hummed."He is in danger because of Luce."

"Oh my my, Luce ." She gasped.

"Yeah, he wants his soul core so he can control all realms and make him a half-demon."

"But who is your friend?" She asked.

"He is a child of god, his name is porchay." He said and told everything about Chay being a child of god and how Luce tried everything to get his soul core.