Let me be your shield

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟑✍

Kim's POV

I woke up feeling a bit tired. I watched Chay sleeping peacefully and it's weekend so I decided not to wake him up. I pecked his cheeks and got up from the bed making my way to the washroom after bathing I went downstairs to make breakfast for us.

"I still don't understand what happened to Chay, it's like someone possessed him but I couldn't find a trace of any spell"

"I think you might be right coz I can smell something fishy."

"Yeah, should I ask Chay?"

"We can but if it's because of Luce then I will literally chop him into pieces," Drake growled.

"But I won't."

"Huh"

"Coz I will torture him to death and then I will turn him into ashes." I chopped the spinach harshly dividing the chopping board in two.

"Wow, I think you are angry. I should get going." With that Drake breaks the mind link.

I was cooking when heard footsteps approaching me. I smiled and turned around to see Chay who was rubbing his eyes and his hair was messy.

"Good morning, Angel" I greet him softly."How was your sleep? Do you feel good?"He then walked up to me.

"Good morning, phi. it was good and I am fine." He said smiling." You should wake me up so I could help you"

"You were looking exhausted from tomorrow, so I decide not to disturb your sleep," I reassure him.

"But I want to help you, phi." He said looking down.

"Then." I picked him up by his waist and made him sit on the kitchen counter. I stood between his legs.

"Phii~~" he whines.

"What? Didn't you say you wanna help me"

"But how will I help you like this."

"Hmm, then just sit here and drink this, " I said giving him a glass of warm Coco milk. I start working again.

"Hmm" Chay moaned gulping his drink. I tried to concentrate on cooking but he was just doing everything to make me horny and give him my attention. I turned my gaze towards him watching him licking his lips humming at the taste.

I gulped hard biting my lips but it was hard for me to control and not to bite those lips who were telling me to ruin them.

"Fuck it" I stopped and walked up to him.

"What happened phi?" He asked watching me with his Bambi eyes.

"What are you doing chay?" I said trying not to show any discomfort.

"I was just-" Before he could finish I grabbed his waist and smashed my lips onto his wet ones. It was like a drug to me.I squeezed his waist making him moan in my mouth

"hmm Ahh~~ phwhwi."I took this chance and pushed my tongue in his hot mouth tasting the chocolate flavour from earlier. I sucked on his tongue, tasting each corner of his warm mouth jerking his body with my chest I can feel my member growing hard just by kissing his addicting lips.

"Mine" I growl feeling Drake taking over me. I bite and sucked on his lower lip before pulling.

"Urgh, why didn't you let me take over?" Drake yelled annoyed.

"I don't want to hurt him, Drake" I replied growling. Drake scoffed and retreated.

I watched Chay, His eyes were hooded and he was taking deep breaths. Urgh, plz stop this torture being so innocent and sexy at the same time. Making me want to ruin you but cherish you at the same time.